• Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

You should be more realistic next time hun. :huntyga:

I can only comment on what i dislike hun :staymad:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

He Doesn’t Know I’m Alive or Contol can leave next please

Control deserves better than #8 the other song can get this placement eventhough i think it deserves better :shrug:

Phoebe Buffay

#8 | He Doesn't Know I'm Alive | 7.375

jj_sky_012.jpg

Scores:

Spoiler

@Arcanum - 6 | @corvus albus - 8 | @Rumours1977 - 6,25 | @Phoebe Buffay - 7 | @GaGaLB - 4 | @Kandy life - 10 | @Kween - 11 :madge:| @gabrielflorin01 - 8.5 | @That J - 4 | @KING - 9

Commentary:

@corvus albus | The music to this song is absolutely fantastic but the lyrics are ... #problematic :huntyga: but the fact that this is played more like a small middle school crush makes me go easier on the song
@That J | On the same sweet kick as the song that proceeded it, this one just doesnt reach those heights.  Dated and just kinda there. 

Phoebe Buffay

We got rid of the non single tracks #shocker :huntyga: I think this song got what it deserves. :vegas:

corvus albus

We got rid of the non single tracks #shocker :huntyga: I think this song got what it deserves. :vegas:

I didn't mind any of these songs leaving tbh :sis:

Phoebe Buffay

#7 | Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun) | 7.75

DavidLaChapelle_1.jpg

Scores:

Spoiler

@Arcanum - 8 | @Rumours1977 - 9 | @corvus albus - 7 | @Phoebe Buffay - 8 | @GaGaLB - 5 | @Kandy life - 7 | @Kween - 8 | @gabrielflorin01 - 7 | @That J - 8.5 | @KING - 10

Commentary:

@corvus albus |  It's nice and pleasant nothing really more to say here. This feels like the essential Ella Mai song to be honest :reductive:
@That J | This keeps a similar groove as Wait Awhile and remains a longtime fan fave. Classic smooth Janet the way only she can do.

corvus albus

I think i haven't been part of such a pleasant MEGArate, like there's nothing that i think is undeservedly this low :air:

rumours

#7 | Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun) | 7.75

DavidLaChapelle_1.jpg

Scores:

Hide contents

@Arcanum - 8 | @Rumours1977 - 9 | @corvus albus - 7 |

Commentary:

@corvus albus |  It's nice and pleasant nothing really more to say here. This feels like the essential Ella Mai song to be honest :reductive:
@That J | This keeps a similar groove as Wait Awhile and remains a longtime fan fave. Classic smooth Janet the way only she can do.

MnnnNnNnnnNnNnNnNnNnnnnnnnnNnNNn

Mess. 

Deserved Top 3

Kandy life

With this one out, there are left the strongest ones only. Don't know how got this far anyway. :oops:

I sit and press rewind

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, corvus albus said:

I think i haven't been part of such a pleasant MEGArate, like there's nothing that i think is undeservedly this low :air:

mte :vegas:

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Deserved Top 3

gurl... 2018_brit1.gif

ot: the next song overstayed ha welcome. it should've left first and i hate it with passion. :madge:

Archived