💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Frankie Grande Reveals He’s in a Relationship With Married Couple

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

robboadam
6 hours ago, JimmyJudas said:

“[We’ve been dating for] almost three months, but in the gay world, it’s like five years.”

I don’t know if it’s just me but that seems like a really wrong thing to say. That’s why many people don’t take us seriously. 

Hope he’s enjoying it tho. 

Tbh I’ve been with my BF for 5 years and we always joke like that - ‘it’s like 50 years in gay years’.

It’s just a joke, no harm meant.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaohlala

It's so sad imo.

It's like the word ''couple'' doesn't not existe in the gay world. It bother me so much, because I'm gay and I just want to be happy with someone like an hetero couple could be, but it's always the same problem, the guy that I get attached to don't want to be ''in couple'' and just want Grindr hook up forever. I just don't get it. In our society, and even more in the gay world imo, we're loosing more and more the sens of what ''love'' is and what ''a couple'' is. 

And he may be joking but he's right, and it's even more sad : 3 month seems to be a lot for a gay couple. Which it's not, there's a real problem.

Of course it's just my opinion.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

“[We’ve been dating for] almost three months, but in the gay world, it’s like five years.”

Haha you're so funny with your gay commentary that's actually super tasteless and makes the community look terrible. Dating in general is a big deal, perpetuating gay stereotypes about it is so ***reductive*** :saladga:

This couple having an alternative relationship is their business. Statistically, these don't tend to last, but I applaud open-mindedness and people committing to making others happy. Yay for them.

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, gagaohlala said:

It's so sad imo.

It's like the word ''couple'' doesn't not existe in the gay world. It bother me so much, because I'm gay and I just want to be happy with someone like an hetero couple could be, but it's always the same problem, the guy that I get attached to don't want to be ''in couple'' and just want Grinde hook up forever. I just don't get it. In our society, and even more in the gay world imo, we're loosing more and more the sens of what ''love'' is and what ''a couple'' is. 

Of course it's just my opinion.

You are so right. I think it's worse with gay men because of Grindr. 

But relationships are changing for hetero people too. As a straight female it's so hard to find somebody who wants a meaningful connection. 

Not only that but sex is wrong these days. Young people are learning from pron and they think sex is about getting to the finish and there's no intimacy. 

Just my observations. 

gagaohlala
1 minute ago, PussyGlam said:

You are so right. I think it's worse with gay men because of Grindr. 

But relationships are changing for hetero people too. As a straight female it's so hard to find somebody who wants a meaningful connection. 

Not only that but sex is wrong these days. Young people are learning from **** and they think sex is about getting to the finish and there's no intimacy. 

Just my observations. 

I totally agree. It's a society changing thing. And I even more agree with what you said about sex. But I don't know why, it's just seems even worst for gay people : it's like everything is just about sex all the time. Yeap.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

gagaisitalian

Wasn't he just judging Ariana for her strange relationship....

And Frankie has been looking so sickly recently. Not sure how anyone could find him attractive.

StreamDelicate

There are decent guys out there. You just have to know where to look (i.e. NOT tinder or grindr or any of the other apps). It takes effort though.

I don't think he'll be with them in the long run but it's his life so whatever. 

Meruk Holland
10 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes! I mean good for them but I want my man to gimme all of his attention.. I know it’s not a good thing to be jealous but I can’t help it.. I don’t like sharing my partner 

Love isn't a limited quantity. Like, if you're a first child, and your parents have a second child, the amount of love they feel for you isn't diminished, but they do need to devote attention that would have gone to you toward the second child. Does that make them bad parents? Would you resent your parents or your sibling for this?

Its not the same thing in this situation anyway. Ideally, the three of them all feel something towards the other two - both husbands being attracted to Grande and vice versa. Whether that's the case or not is a private matter. At any rate, the same idea applies. They love they feel for each other isn't diminished just because they added Grande to the relationship, but it is true their attention does become divided. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. There's no such healthy relationship where partners devote all their time and attention with each other. Some people devote part of their time and attention to friends, or family, or a hobby. Only when they are spending so much time outside of the relationship, to the point the relationship is being neglected, do we consider this a problem however. There's a delicate balance the differs from relationship to relationship, from person to person.

Regina George
1 minute ago, Meruk Holland said:

Love isn't a limited quantity. Like, if you're a first child, and your parents have a second child, the amount of love they feel for you isn't diminished, but they do need to devote attention that would have gone to you toward the second child. Does that make them bad parents? Would you resent your parents or your sibling for this?

Its not the same thing in this situation anyway. Ideally, the three of them all feel something towards the other two - both husbands being attracted to Grande and vice versa. Whether that's the case or not is a private matter. At any rate, the same idea applies. They love they feel for each other isn't diminished just because they added Grande to the relationship, but it is true their attention does become divided. But that's not necessarily a bad thing. There's no such healthy relationship where partners devote all their time and attention with each other. Some people devote part of their time and attention to friends, or family, or a hobby. Only when they are spending so much time outside of the relationship, to the point the relationship is being neglected, do we consider this a problem however. There's a delicate balance the differs from relationship to relationship, from person to person.

But I understand and respect their relationship tho I just don’t think I personally could be in a one and that is what I said... :selena:

Dominic

Each to their own. Not personally for me because I'm too jealous. I don't see why this should be looked down on though, it's not harming anyone. It's just different to the norm. Everyone's relationship is different and you can choose to make it whatever you want :shrug:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But I understand and respect their relationship tho I just don’t think I personally could be in a one and that is what I said... :selena:

Fair enough. Admittedly I was projecting my thoughts on this entire thread into that response, so, sorry if I seemed to be going a little to deep on that.

11 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

I have body issues because of pictures like this :madge:

Look at them with their perfect bodies, teeth bleached to death, their always flawless hair, oh - one of them works in medical? of course he does :madge:

And they always have threesomes? oh my god :madge:

HealMe.mp3 :madge:

Regina George
9 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Fair enough. Admittedly I was projecting my thoughts on this entire thread into that response, so, sorry if I seemed to be going a little to deep on that.

No it actually gave me a new perspective on the topic and thank you for that! 

Archived