Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Newman ft. Gaga out Nov 16th

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, andy69em said:

Good point about how similarly low their registers are! 

If Gaga did a Nina Simone covers album, I honestly think a lot of the gays and GP would already be here for it, and many more who aren't familiar with Simone would get on board once they heard the music.

I agree. Me personally, I don't like Gaga doing excessive falsettos and high notes as while she can hit them well, it's clearly not her comfort zone. Also, I think she tends to go overboard when she does do them i.e. TEOG at the JWT. But you can really get the raw power from her voice in these lower tones. They're so rich and gorgeous and very distinctively Gaga as Beyonce, the other major artist that can go down there with their voice, doesn't tend to as frequently (though I wish she would more as her lower register is also *so* beautiful).

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Some excerpts on an article about this album:

"Newman flew to Portland, Oregon to record with Gaga for the album. ““Please  Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood’ was one in our minds from the beginning of this project,” he says. “We had a few tunes that we wanted to get Lady Gaga  on and this one resonated with all our taste buds."

Source:  https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/trumpeter-singer-brian-newman-brings-friend-lady-gaga-showboat-album/

Well..., remember when Gaga was in Portland few times earlier this year? Turns out it was for recording this song and not for LG6  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Some excerpts on an article about this album:

"Newman flew to Portland, Oregon to record with Gaga for the album. ““Please  Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood’ was one in our minds from the beginning of this project,” he says. “We had a few tunes that we wanted to get Lady Gaga  on and this one resonated with all our taste buds."

Source:  https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/trumpeter-singer-brian-newman-brings-friend-lady-gaga-showboat-album/

Well..., remember when Gaga was in Portland few times earlier this year? Turns out it was for recording this song and not for LG6  :poot:

Yes because this album was produced by DJWS:saladga:

That J
On 11/3/2018 at 12:15 AM, andy69em said:

"Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" is one of my all time favorite songs. I'm so excited to hear Gaga's version. This is one of my favorite recordings of the song, by Nina Simone:

It's a fantastic song that's been covered alot and remains a classic. 

Gaga's voice is perfect for it. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Just now, RAMROD said:

So the song is produced by DJWS then :poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

TropicOfCANCER

What is with Gaga’s jazz career being only limited to covers? MOVE THE GENRE FORWARD WITH ORIGINAL JAZZ SONGS!

2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

What is with Gaga’s jazz career being only limited to covers? MOVE THE GENRE FORWARD WITH ORIGINAL JAZZ SONGS!

I think original jazz music is coming pretty soon. Remember that guy on instagram who is working on Gaga and Tony's next album? He said that the music is original. 

Gagas1Person

Gaga is really taking all over the world again huh? Like she wants to address the the highest amount of people possible before releasing true PopGa music.

I didn't choose Gaga, Gaga chose me

Judas Society

It's been 4 yrs since C2C. It's time Gaga x Tony release the Cole Porter standards.

Archived