Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Suggest Unique/Innovative Products for Haus Beauty

Lighter

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling
Just now, Lighter said:

Thought apple bought his company?

They did, she had her own collection of Beats headphones before Apple bought the company. I'd be here for a new collection or something else involving technology. 

Lighter
6 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

They did, she had her own collection of Beats headphones before Apple bought the company. I'd be here for a new collection or something else involving technology. 

Same. And it’s connected to music so there’s no irony with what she would do

JazzGa

Or, on a similar note, kits that contain all the supplies you need to recreate an iconic Gaga makeup look such as:

1) a Just Dance lightning bolt face that comes with a gold metallic bolt applique

2) a Born This Way horned prosthesis face that comes with liquid latex and spirit gum and some special effects supplies

3) Cheek to Cheek Crystal brows that come with the rhinestone eyebrow applique

I hope that, in addition to marketing to queens and queers, she also keeps in mind that a lot of her fans are going to be taking their makeup looks to more extreme places than your typical Kylie/Rihanna fan, and she includes some special effects supplies such as liquid latex, spirit gum, and strong concealer in several different skin shades, that way people with any skin tone can easily get what they need to seamlessly blend prostheses, gemstones, and whatever other fantasy stuff onto their faces

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

A plastic disc that plays brand new music :poot: Called CD :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

edengowon
2 hours ago, Lighter said:

Yes but the GP would get along if with ut she names it after her biggest hits like Poker Face Bad Romance Telephone etc

Poker Face Cream :huntyga:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

River

Penis cream to make the skin smoother

The gays will love it

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Luxe Ford

OTTOMH...

Foundation: Perfect Illusion (gives you the illusion of perfect skin). The palest shade: Snow Queen.

Lipgloss: Lip Lube

Eye shadow shade: Seedy Film (light beige with gold micro glitter.

Two palettes(eyeshadows/blush/highlighter):

Bird In A Guilded Cage (classic; sophisticated),

Showgirl (bold and dramatic).

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

ChromaticPrincess

I was hoping that she’d name eyeshadow palettes after her hit singles and the shades would be references, like a palette callled The Paparazzi Palette with a bright shimmery red called Cherry Pie, a violet shade called Purple Teardrops, a black shade called Rock Glamourous, etc.

Also she’s better go OFF with these products and like one user above mentioned, she should have non-conventional beauty products, because it won’t sell if it’s a basic beauty line 

also is it just me or one of the Haus beauty trademarks was called “beauty milk” cos if that was true than we can already expect some pretty weird stuff from her 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived