💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Suggest Unique/Innovative Products for Haus Beauty

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

For me, Since her target market is most likely the gheys and the drag community.

A “Drag Queen Kit” would stand out in the cosmetics industry just like how kylie’s lip kits did which as you may know now earned her a fking Billion Dollars, IMAGINE GAGA HAVING THAT AMOUNT. :woot: (That’s gonna be another discussion, kylie’s business tactics were smart and she outsourced basically everything and her mom does everything for the finances).

anyways here’s an example of what it could be.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKEfY_gQKcR-k9ZSZsnl7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2lJHMov3HP4dak-Ynw69

197828_166214_cover_8B6JSlr.jpg

original_197828_t4KbDy7yDzOR6iNEnefJwHrj

with a gagafied and more expensive looking design of course.

share your ideas:staymad:

DitaDolla

I think she can brand Haus Beauty with her songs and albums and stuff:gaysia: u know, like easter eggs that the GP may not notice, but we as fans notice.

I mean imagine a kit that called "Hair Body Face" with like a hair product, body lotion and face masks:firega:

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.

Lighter
6 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

I think she can brand Haus Beauty with her songs and albums and stuff:gaysia: u know, like easter eggs that the GP may not notice, but we as fans notice.

I mean imagine a kit that called "Hair Body Face" with like a hair product, body lotion and face masks:firega:

Yes but the GP would get along if with ut she names it after her biggest hits like Poker Face Bad Romance Telephone etc

Lighter
3 minutes ago, DONAJENDRO said:

I had a dream she had a Triple Threat collection but that's kind of ugly i

Cool name tbh 

Bonkers

It's embarrassing buying my CVS Brand an*l bleaching kits, I'd love it if someone would finally make something I'd be proud to put on the counter.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

thatfoxyfeeling

I think she'd be better off doing another Beats collab or something innovative, the makeup industry is so competitive now and there is already celebs like Rihanna with their own makeup brand. I'm sure the products will be good, but I'd imagine they'd just be like Jeffree Star cosmetics. :shrug:

Lighter
1 minute ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I think she'd be better off doing another Beats collab or something innovative, the makeup industry is so competitive now and there is already celebs like Rihanna with their own makeup brand. I'm sure the products will be good, but I'd imagine they'd just be like Jeffree Star cosmetics. :shrug:

Beats collab?

Lighter
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

It's embarrassing buying my CVS Brand an*l bleaching kits, I'd love it if someone would finally make something I'd be proud to put on the counter.

Yes. Tho that would rage tf out of azealia lmaoo

Hopping on the beauty train isn't unique or innovative at all, honestly :huntyga: I guarantee she will release something that's already available from 18 other brands.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Bolkins

Home Epione products. I'm not even joking if she brought out a range of non invasive skin care products that rid you lines and pores and basically make you have smooth skin like hers id buy the whole range every month 

Not the bore worms!

thatfoxyfeeling
4 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Beats collab?

Yes, you know Beats by Dr Dre? The company that made him a billionaire...

Lighter
Just now, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Yes, you know Beats by Dr Dre? The company that made him a billionaire...

Thought apple bought his company?

Lighter
4 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

Home Epione products. I'm not even joking if she brought out a range of non invasive skin care products that rid you lines and pores and basically make you have smooth skin like hers id buy the whole range every month 

Imagine home lip fillers then stans burning their cards right after:nooo:

Archived