Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
throwback

Do you remember this performance of DWUW?

Highway10

Featured Posts

one of my favorite performances she did was the jingle ball performances

also her body is at its PEAK here not skinny and not fat i want her to return to this body 

That's Gossip

AStarIsBorn21
4 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

one of my favorite performances she did was the jingle ball performances

also her body is at its PEAK here not skinny and not fat i want her to return to this body 

This is skinny... :laughga: I mean she’s not BTW showing her ribs skinny but yeah, I think she looks skinny here. :vegas:

1 minute ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

This is skinny... :laughga: I mean she’s not BTW showing her ribs skinny but yeah, I think she looks skinny here. :vegas:

her body in 2013 till before the tour was amazing

That's Gossip

OMonster

I miss these kinds of performances. She feels at home and at ease... she hasn't looked that free on stage for a very, very long time. Probably since 2013. 

subtext / fantasy

43 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I miss these kinds of performances. She feels at home and at ease... she hasn't looked that free on stage for a very, very long time. Probably since 2013. 

I know what you mean. Yes.

What was it that changed? Was she doing drugs back then and has now stopped? Or was this era just the last little imperial gasp of Gaga having known nothing but incredible success and thus really believing nothing but incredible success would come her way if she followed her heart? 

She seems more remote and calculated in performances now, and almost a little nervous at times... 

Idk. 

OMonster
9 minutes ago, andy69em said:

I know what you mean. Yes.

What was it that changed? Was she doing drugs back then and has now stopped? Or was this era just the last little imperial gasp of Gaga having known nothing but incredible success and thus really believing nothing but incredible success would come her way if she followed her heart? 

She seems more remote and calculated in performances now, and almost a little nervous at times... 

Idk. 

It's really hard to work out what's changed, why it's changed and even specifically how it's changed. 

She just performed in such a different way back then - and it was only a few years ago. Her whole vibe, energy and presence was incredibly different. It was freer, more spontaneous and felt more natural. 

Even in her SBHT, which was still fantastic, she did not have this freeness to her. 

It's hard to articulate. The way she looks, moves, dances, sings, engages... it was just more natural then. The only word I can use, comparatively, to then and now is freer. 

It's very strange. She's a totally different kind of performer now; even when doing the pop hits. I'm definitely not degrading or belittling what she does, I still love her and her performances are still absolutely incredible (as is her voice... more so than ever before) but as a fan, you'd be lying to yourself if you don't admit to the change.

subtext / fantasy

Archived