Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Gaga is being typecast

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Bad Romance MV tease :messga:

She’s hooker who gets bought out by a rich monster... she becomes the mobster’s bitch and keeps all the cash... the monster later on meets his demise :vegas:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I want to argue but idk any good cult movie so... touché :selena:

Edit: Wait, Evil Dead 2 is a cult movie :cryga:
And Donnie Darko :cryga: :cryga:
And Rocky Horror :cryga: :cryga: :cryga:
And Primer :cryga: :cryga::cryga::cryga:

YOU'RE WRONG, GOOD SIR

:vegas:

Once upon a time they were considered bad, and only in recent times it was appreciated, hence definition of cult :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Space Cowboy

Girl I love you but I disagree. She’s had one major role so there’s no way she has become typecast.

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Once upon a time they were considered bad, and only in recent times it was appreciated, hence definition of cult :sis:

I meant bad in terms of filmmaking choices more so, rather than public perception... The Shinning for instance was also considered bad, but it's a masterfully put together piece of work... 

Mind you I liked Gaga in those films, but her bits alone weren't enough to save ESPECIALLY Machete Kills which was terribad...

Also I don't think Evil Dead 2 was ever considered bad...

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

River

In Hotel she played crazy bitchy Gaga.. she didn't really need to change herself.

In ASIB she played Stefani and then Gaga at the beginning of her career.

Sooo in some sense, she played part in herself so it was easy for her to play those characters.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

HEARTSTOP

You can do this with any movie and any actor. Vague descriptions are easy to relate things with, that's literally how horoscopes draw people in.

IDGAF

Tom Nook
27 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Those don't count cuz the movies weren't very good :selena:

Bertha sweetie I’m so sorry :diane:

609168737.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook

Idk I feel like there is a difference between describing a character in its basic storytelling narration than the description of said characters :selena:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Typecasting would insinuate that these roles are being forced on her, when we know that is not the case. It is she who is seeking these out. 

Helxig

These are three very different characters.

She played a cold vampire, a powerful forest witch, and a young woman who becomes a singer. 

It's just that all 3 of her characters were well-written, fleshed out, female characters who grow and develop through their time on screen. It's extremely common for characters to start out weaker, and then become stronger through their struggles.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Luxe Ford

Lady Gaga: a young, unsophisticated woman in a bad situation.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Didymus

It's fine until now. But after Broadway (if she does it) she should definitely move on from playing rising stars, or just any role related to the entertainment industry tbh.

CautiousLurker
3 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Bertha sweetie I’m so sorry :diane:

609168737.jpg

Its fine, she still has the Telephone video :gaycat:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Eurotrash
3 hours ago, River said:

In Hotel she played crazy bitchy Gaga.. she didn't really need to change herself.

In ASIB she played Stefani and then Gaga at the beginning of her career.

Sooo in some sense, she played part in herself so it was easy for her to play those characters.

henny ASIB isn’t about Gaga

Archived