ASIB is the second most reviewed movie on Rotten Tomatoes

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

409 reviews and 90% fresh

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/a_star_is_born_2018

Only behind Black Panther which has 428 reviews in total with a score of 97%

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/black_panther_2018

Its also the most reviewed movie on Metacritic tying with Mission Impossible: Fallout(60 reviews )

https://www.metacritic.com/movie/a-star-is-born

https://www.metacritic.com/movie/mission-impossible-fallout

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Never ever ever ever would’ve thought that this was going to happen to a Gaga movie, if you would’ve asked me two year ago about my opinion, I would’ve said that it was going to be a flop among critics. But Gaga is here to show us all doubters the power of her talent :vegas:

Hottie Detector

yASSsss
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

In history or in 2018? :oprah:

EDIT: Ammm just checked and it’s not even in 100 most reviewed movies on RT. I don’t know what the person is talking about. Maybe in 2018? :sweat:

where's the list? :oprah: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Reality

Side note, Black Panther has that high of a RT score?? Don’t get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and the MCU is incredible, but I would definitely not rate it above ASIB, let alone giving it a 97%

🃏🖤👹

DONAJENDRO
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Side note, Black Panther has that high of a RT score?? Don’t get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and the MCU is incredible, but I would definitely not rate it above ASIB, let alone giving it a 97%

it's just % of reviews above 60% and most people thought it was at least *ok*

Mad Onna

Regina George
4 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

where's the list? :oprah: 

I watched the highest reviewed movies on RT.. Sorry :laughga: I’ll edit my reply 

Reality
1 minute ago, DONAJENDRO said:

it's just % of reviews above 60% and most people thought it was at least *ok*

Is that how RT scores work? If they’re above 60% they’re counted towards the overall score?

🃏🖤👹

DONAJENDRO
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Is that how RT scores work? If they’re above 60% they’re counted towards the overall score?

Yeah it just counts positive and negative (positive/fresh being over 60). 

Mad Onna

Galagala
38 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Black Panther is really overrated. It's really amazing about its art direction ,but the story is really nothing extraordinary compared to CaptainAmerica2,3 /Guardian of Galaxy1 /Avengers3.:ohwell:

It's just because the film features almost all the black actors (the political correctness:oops:) that made this film wide-acclaimed by those "critics." 

Henri Bardot
56 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Mission impossible fallout is 97% :triggered:

That movie is pure bullshit and got a higher score than ASIB. 

Generally I never dislike a movie, but that one just made me feel that I wasted my money. 

Payola is th eonly answer

pooiota

DeleteMyAccount
18 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Black Panther is really overrated. It's really amazing about its art direction ,but the story is really nothing extraordinary compared to CaptainAmerica2,3 /Guardian of Galaxy1 /Avengers3.:ohwell:

It's just because the film features almost all the black actors (the political correctness:oops:) that made this film wide-acclaimed by those "critics." 

Or it's just overall a good film. RT gives critics the option of either giving it a rotten or fresh score. And most thought it was good overall. But a 97% score doesn't mean every critic thought it was the best movie ever. You can't deny that it's unlike anything in America cinematic history. But then again, maybe the film is too PC because it was too many black  people...

Archived