💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

My mother mentioned Lady Gaga in a setence

Killa

Featured Posts

has any of your parents watched the movie my themselves?

i was on phone wth my mom and she told she went to see. I kept my cool, she said was okay

she said she liked her.

Like my mom is the driest coldest person. Also she actually said Lady Gaga in a sentence.

i was so shoook. it doesnt get more gp than this

We must be the only fanbase who would make threads like this :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

6 minutes ago, Stef said:

bix i resisted for a month to promote and it's like

tenor.gif?itemid=4966875

Spoiler

were such a sad bunch

sorry but i include all, not gon be alone in this boat :selena:

Bonkers

Anne Hathaway's endorsement is now meaningless.

GbuU.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Anne Hathaway's endorsement is now meaningless.

GbuU.gif

sorry but i want that duet. so .....

And still im not satisfied with my mom

Now i want Gaga to be so talked even my grandmother drops a line about her. I mean Gaga its an easy name, Lidl is an easy and my granny says Lider, but i think shell be able to say gaga :tony:

FentyGa
13 minutes ago, Stef said:

Imagine stanning someone like Beyoncé, when a mention from Obama is barely an achievement:pray:
Granted, I stan Rihanna, but Gaga's my number 1

CautiousLurker

My mom was actually a fan more or less ever since I introduced Gaga to her - she likes powerful singing voices so it wasn't a hard sell - she enjoys her live performances (especially jazz) and her Born This Way video the most (cuz of all the symbolism)... Sadly she's still homophobic, so the message itself flew over her head I guess :huntyga:

TheQueenLG

My mom STANS, and my dad does too, but he won't admit it. He says she was just okay in ASIB, but the next day I was listening to what he was watching on youtube, and I kid you not, it was shallow AND INLA. I was so snatched. But to this day he won't admit how talented she is - I think he does it just to piss me off, and he is kind of hyper-masculine so I don't think he'd ever praise a female artist tbh. 

GypsyBabe

My mom was a massive Gaga stan even before I was so...

Last year she was all like "This movie is going to be amazing Jessica! It's going to be global! She's going to have a resurgence and be prepared because everyone is going to say that they love her and have been fans since the beginning! The soundtrack is going to sell millions and she is going to win so many awards! I predict an Oscar for sure! Gosh all the actors are going to respect her and her talent so much." and I was all like "Mom chill... :awkney:"

I guess she was right. :vegas: 

⚯͛

SpamMusubi

My parents both stan Gaga hard too, and ever since hearing the ASIB soundtrack my mom hasn't stopped talking about how great it is:huntyga:

Sushi is my one true passion

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, SpamMusubi said:

My parents both stan Gaga hard too, and ever since hearing the ASIB soundtrack my mom hasn't stopped talking about how great it is:huntyga:

My dad pretends that he doesn't stan her, but his ass couldn't get into that theater seat fast enough. He even missed a New England Patriots game for it. That's a big deal around here. :laughga:

⚯͛

SpamMusubi
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

My dad pretends that he doesn't stan her, but his ass couldn't get into that theater seat fast enough. He even missed a New England Patriots game for it. That's a big deal around here. :laughga:

Haha go dad! That's dedication:firega:

Sushi is my one true passion

GypsyBabe
Just now, SpamMusubi said:

Haha go dad! That's dedication:firega:

Yeah, he did pretend to be dead in his chair when we were leaving though. :sis:

But he loved the movie and was glad that he missed football for it. 

⚯͛

Archived