Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Poppy - Am I A Girl - NEW ALBUM

Helxig

Featured Posts

retroglamx
9 minutes ago, born this way said:

what's the most normal sounding song?

what does this even mean? have you seen/heard Poppy? nothing she does is normal.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freezer bride
1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

what does this even mean? have you seen/heard Poppy? nothing she does is normal.

i love poppy. i just mean are there any songs that aren't 93% about technology, the internet, and japanese culture. 

♥.

misunderstood

This album made me ****! slay me quen!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Am I A Girl? is lightyears more exciting than Poppy.Computer in my opinion. :applause:

This album is so fun and weird. It’s very experimental, which is something you should expect from Poppy. The beats are so intoxicating. She really knows how to create catchy gay pop bops. The title track is such a genderqueer anthem. Although I’m really disappointed I’m not seeing Metal anywhere on the tracklist... it would’ve been my favorite on the album.

So far, my current favorites are: Am I A Girl?, X, and Play Destroy. Poppy with a Baby Metal sound is bad ass.

Overall, I’m hooked! She did that. I just really wish Metal would’ve been included... :noparty: #JusticeForMetal

Lottie Winters

Absolutely love love love this album!!! The singles were all perfect and so is this album! She even gave us iconic bop b-sides Immature Couture and Metal. My life is complete. Spayed and slayed.

fishinmyhair

Yes bitch I'm loving this so far!! And our boy Fernando Garibay produced a few songs:

3. Iconic
7. Aristocrat (feat. Garibay)
8. Hard Feelings

I don't hear his vocals on Aristocrat, so idk why it's 'feat. Garibay'

Lottie Winters

Hard Feelings has been stuck in my head for two weeks now. Had no idea Garribay produced It, which explains why this bop is so divine.

Also explains why she’s been talking about how much she loves Born This Way in interviews recently.

4 minutes ago, fishinmyhair said:

Yes bitch I'm loving this so far!! And our boy Fernando Garibay produced a few songs:

3. Iconic
7. Aristocrat (feat. Garibay)
8. Hard Feelings

I don't hear his vocals on Aristocrat, so idk why it's 'feat. Garibay'

MaryJaneHolland
3 hours ago, born this way said:

i love poppy. i just mean are there any songs that aren't 93% about technology, the internet, and japanese culture. 

I get what you mean, I felt the same.

But this album is full of bops, the album dips in metal and rock towards the second half. I surprisingly love it tbh :selena:

Irrelevant
6 hours ago, born this way said:

Are there any? :air:

Arsitocrat is giving me Alejandro vibes tbh

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

I saw her live a few weeks ago and I'm so happy Chic Chick is finally out :legend:it was such a bop live and it's everything I really wanted in the audio version :tongue:

32 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Arsitocrat is giving me Alejandro vibes tbh

It’s basically the same instrumental :poot:

Some songs are cool, loved the Grimes collab

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Irrelevant
5 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

It’s basically the same instrumental :poot:

whats up with gaga producers reusing everything :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

HookerOnAChurch

I'd like #LG6 to have this kind of sound but more experimental... with a Grimes collab :giveup:

Archived