💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Arturo

883,000 SPS

almost forgot numbers were a thing. I was in the mindset of only discussing the amazing noms here lol

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho

I cant believe Im saying this but Joanne (Piano) actually has a chance of winning :messga: 

But I guess Ariana deserves it too

PanPikus

Ok, but can we talk about Perfect (Duet) not being nominated for Pop Duo, even though everybody thought it was the obvious winner :saladga: I'm so shocked. At this point I think Tony Bennett is Gaga's biggest competition in that category :gum:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

BuzzcutSeason

Does Shallow have a good chance of winning in the bigger tier categories?

I've been thinking it does but... My view is a bit skewed. The Grammy playing field this year seems strangely even.

11 minutes ago, Arturo said:

883,000 SPS

almost forgot numbers were a thing. I was in the mindset of only discussing the amazing noms here lol

the engineer in me read it as amazing norms after the first sentence

36 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

A snippet sung at the Grammys before Million Reasons isn't really that big of a performance. Hair for example had a lot of TV performances but we don't call it a single while The Cure had none before November 2017 and was called and considered an official single.  

Joanne is kind of a grey area thing. It had a music video and a re-recorded version released.

Arturo
4 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Does Shallow have a good chance of winning in the bigger tier categories?

I've been thinking it does but... My view is a bit skewed. The Grammy playing field this year seems strangely even.

Definitely in both top categories. Nothing is locked this year. There's no lock like Adele and there's not even a "basically locked" like Bruno last year.

Jonathan2244
20 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I cant believe Im saying this but Joanne (Piano) actually has a chance of winning :messga: 

But I guess Ariana deserves it too

It will be between her and Ariana I think unless Camilla sneaks in....

Imagine Shallow losing all four and Joanne winning lol

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, BenG said:

Joanne is kind of a grey area thing. It had a music video and a re-recorded version released.

It wasn't sent to radios. It doesn't qualify as an official single. Sometimes singles don't met the usual criterias of a single but are still singles while non-singles met some of them and are still non-singles. I agree that is placed in a "Grey area".

viniferrett

Grammys are so unpredictable, we can never know, but seeing how they nominated Joanne out of nowhere proves they just checked anything with her name in (pop didn't get a panel, so it was actually voted) 

im confident she will not leave empty handed this time 

NewYorkCity
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

If she makes a DVD for it, it can get an Emmy like TMB did

a what? What is that? is it a long gif with sound? Do people do that with concerts? omg I can't believe it! 

- Gaga and her team.

WildAmerican

Her 5 noms today account for 20% of her total Grammy noms

She got more Grammy noms today than she has in the past 7 years combined 

ugh her power 

5877031a531888c7eeddbb3a00eeefd6.gif

Doncho

Best Pop Solo seems to be the less competitive category. Even Pop Duo will be hard to win. But she recieved 5 noms so thats something. I expect at least 1 win :vegas:

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived