💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ill never love Again (cover in the kitchen)

Killa

Featured Posts

Girls, this is what singing is all about. The girl used all her body and everything she had to get the sound out the best she could. It was honest, it was fragile, it was alive

Gaga inspiring singers in the world bringing great melodies back really makes me happy.

22 minutes ago, dit said:

I'm glad the ASIB soundtrack is inspiring a lot of covers. This is a very good sign! 

Yah there's the comercial and impact side.

But i'm talking culturally, these kids have a full equiped body ready to pour all the sound, but if there's no one on the charts to inspire them we lose great potential singers. Some will search for older singers, broadways etc. But what's engrained is what you listen everyday on radio

It touches me deeply when there are people still able to give they're all, open they're body to make sound, when everyone sounds so affected and trying to look deep and cool.

sorry for the lecture.

3 minutes ago, Killa said:

Yah there's the comercial and impact side.

But i'm talking culturally, these kids have a full equiped body ready to pour all the sound, but if there's no one on the charts to inspire them we lose great potential singers. Some will search for older singers, broadways etc. But what's engrained is what you listen everyday on radio

It touches me deeply when there are people still able to give they're all, open they're body to make sound, when everyone sounds so affected and trying to look deep and cool.

sorry for the lecture.

I loved this post and your worded everything beautifully. :diane: 

Give that girl a contract in Interscope!!! :grr:

There are so many amazing singers all around the world and we are stuck with the Chainsmokers and others :grr:

The music industry is just not fair :noparty:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

19 minutes ago, River said:

There are so many amazing singers all around the world and we are stuck with the Chainsmokers and others :grr:

not to sound floppy but im kinda diggin the chainsmokers (:icega:). This last song was bad but i kinda digged. But i liked side effects so much that i became an "interested one", well side effects could have been better if they had real skills

maggieschneider

Hey guys  My name is Maggie Schneider and I'm a singer/songwriter in Atlanta. I just covered "I'll Never Love Again" and it would mean so much if you checked it out and share it if you like it. It'd be a dream come true if Gaga saw it, and I hope I did the song justice. Thank you so much and I'm excited to finally be a member of GagaDaily (I should've been ten years ago lol). Thanks!

Cover Link: https://www.facebook.com/1503760213177656/posts/2264780313742305/ 

misunderstood
19 hours ago, River said:

So many people never get a chance, it's always been like that

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived