đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Bradley shuts down a Gaga hater

yASSsss

Featured Posts

goldenrealm
1 hour ago, lordgagx said:

On my way to buy a Mini cooper, you go king :vegas:

Come to think of it, Mini Cooper should have hire Bradley as their brands ambassador

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas
2 hours ago, kyanewest said:

"Im not a music fan"

it's like saying ur not a fan of nature and dogs :triggered:

He probably is a fellow reptilian from the Mesozoic era when Madonna used to be liked

I don’t think the interviewer meant to be an ass - like he says he’s not a music fan (which sounds crazy to me too, don’t get me wrong) so if anything I think he doesn’t realize/care who Gaga is in the music industry, not so much that he has any beef with her.

That being said, it was a funny thing to say in an interview. Rude even, so I love that Bradley responded the way he did. You don’t flatter someone by bringing down their costar.

Woolfsmck

Bradley digs Gaga and hell wit u if you don't..

Same for me 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Please, I am surprised the interviewer did not whip it out. He is clearly in love with Bradley, so much so that he makes a ridiculous and inane statement. This is October 28, 2018. Anyone know when this was shot? Because unless you have been in space or something, there is no way not to understand Gaga's SUPREMENESS.

Watch As I Dive In

FinnishGypsy
7 hours ago, FentyGa said:

I mean, he's not interviewing her
And besides, he never said she's untalented or anything, just that he personally isn't as much into music, but rather into film, so hewouldn't be freaking out over Gaga which is a personal opinion. Y'all don't need to take everything so far and act like he's disrespecting her when he just basically stated his opinion. Not everyone has to like her.

Well no matter his intent, I do think it was disrespectful because essentially he was questioning the director’s creative choice to his face. It is Cooper’s directorial debut, and a huge part of being successful in that role is ensuring the correct star is cast. So it’s not so much an insult to Gaga per se, but Bradley’s vision. Not to mention, the movie’s appeal is due to the music. That’s why Cooper dedicated 18 months learning to sing. So this guy saying he doesn’t really like music is kind of a slap in the face to the premise of the movie, Cooper’s own musical artistry, and the soundtrack both he and his leading lady worked so hard on.

Didymus

Well, he didn't shut her down, nor was he a Gaga hater. He just doesn't know **** about pop music and doesn't even get who this person is and why she even gets hype at all.

I mean, if you don't know who Gaga is, the role is very well acted and sung, but it's not like it's a Meryl Streep moment, while Bradley's acting is actually... a moment. He has to act out an addiction and recovery process, Gaga "merely" (not putting her down, I loved her acting) had to play someone who was in love and who had to overcome some insecurities.

So I get that some people are like, why are we focusing on that chick so much. But I'm glad we are 'cause she did a phenomenal job :huntyga:

SwissMonster

Mimimimi „being an actor is much better then being a singer“ mimimi. I hate those people

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

AlexanderMagno

I find it really cute though, the interviewer is obviously a huge huge huge Bradley Cooper fan, I totally get his reaction :lmao: it's really cute.

Yes, some people are not into music or music related news. Some people in the real world, you know the one that exists outside these forums, don't spend their time searching for Gaga news or reading everything music related. Even being a journalist, he probably works for a cinema publication or writes cinema-related articles, the thing that he actually loves.

Guillaume Hamon

Yeah she's not a movie star yet but so what?

This guy should focus on the result of performance and make his mind with that instead of being a snob...

She's is getting wonderful review for a reason. :)

doja scat

People like this are so annoying and cringe. You don’t have to bring down a woman to praise your hero you loser. 

I’m around pretentious film rats like him all the time. He can choke. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Archived