Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Do you think Gaga will drop a new song during Enigma?

Lava

Featured Posts

TheSlash
39 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

BoomKack me

I still can't get over the fact she named herself "BoomSh*t" :sharon: 

Spoiler

For the ones among you not understanding this: "Kack" is one of many German words for "crap" or "sh*t" :ladyhaha:

OT: I don't think so. If (IF !!!!!!! ) she releases new material for Enigma, I think it will be some weeks before so the promo machine keeps working :lana: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan
35 minutes ago, Smith said:

For the people, who aren't Gaga's fans, ASIB soundtrack is the best album, that she had ever made.(every Gaga's album is best for me) She is shining so strong now and we didn't expect that, I want longnitivity for this era, this is her return to GP.

But it's NOT A GAGA album. When are you going to realise this? Just stop.

54 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I don’t get why people say this. ASIB will be long gone by the time Engima rolls up. The only time where it will make a resurgence is during Awards season, and that is going to be next year.

ASIB era is in full force. Shallow is #1 im the UK, the film is #1 here now and the album has moved to #1 here. ARUTW and INLA are climbing our charts. If she does X Factor for instance for a song like Hair Body Face or ARUTW or INLA she could have another UK #1 on her hands. Why should we rush this era when its her most succesfull since BTW?

45 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Even as a Gaga fan, I think that the ASIB soundtrack is hands down the best music she's ever released. That being said, we can't treat this like an album cycle. This is a soundtrack for a movie. That's it. This isn't LG6, this isn't even Gaga's movie. This was a side project. 

Plus, movie cycles are very limited and short compared to albums. Albums can span years, while movies only take up a couple of months.

But you cant deny the legendary impact of this Gaga comeback. Shallow is #1 in UK, hit the top 5 in US. This is fuc*ing MAJOR. 

Reality
4 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

ASIB era is in full force. Shallow is #1 im the UK, the film is #1 here now and the album has moved to #1 here. ARUTW and INLA are climbing our charts. If she does X Factor for instance for a song like Hair Body Face or ARUTW or INLA she could have another UK #1 on her hands. Why should we rush this era when its her most succesfull since BTW?

2 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

But you cant deny the legendary impact of this Gaga comeback. Shallow is #1 in UK, hit the top 5 in US. This is fuc*ing MAJOR. 

I think you're treating this like an album cycle. It isn't. I'm not saying that this era isn't massively successful, and I'm not saying that I don't absolutely love and adore this era, but I don't think she's going to treat it like an album cycle. Even in your first statement about how she could do X Factor, that seems unrealistic. That would be something like if we were in an album cycle, I just don't see her doing that for ASIB. 

I'm also not saying that she is definitely going to release a song and/or an album at the time of Enigma, but I am saying that it's possible. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I don’t get why people say this. ASIB will be long gone by the time Engima rolls up. The only time where it will make a resurgence is during Awards season, and that is going to be next year.

LONG gone? Sis, the soundtrack is already her most steady album at the top spot, plus no denial it will have another commercial wave with Black Friday + the holidays coming. ASIB isn't going anywhere.

OT: No.

Someone really mentioned Gaga performing Hair, Body, Face on on TV

16 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Please do not forget how much Gaga herself has said that she doesn't want to think of this music as "her music" it's the music for a soundtrack 

I honestly doubt she'll perform any of the music from ASIB soundtrack, especially any of the pop songs that were meant to be "sHaLLoW and aRtiFiCiAL pop StaR"

Reality
17 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

LONG gone? Sis, the soundtrack is already her most steady album at the top spot, plus no denial it will have another commercial wave with Black Friday + the holidays coming. ASIB isn't going anywhere.

OT: No.

*ASIB the movie will be long gone 

Again, I don’t think she’s going to treat this like an album cycle. She might performs the songs here and there and she probably will perform some of those songs in Vegas but the soundtrack is not a Gaga solo album, so I dont think she’s going to treat it the same.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

*ASIB the movie will be long gone 

Again, I don’t think she’s going to treat this like an album cycle. She might performs the songs here and there and she probably will perform some of those songs in Vegas but the soundtrack is not a Gaga solo album, so I dont think she’s going to treat it the same.

It doesnt matter whether it's a Lady Gaga album or not, the public is loving it and buying it :huntyga: Why would she want ASIB and LG6 to clash?

AStarIsBorn21
51 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

And why do you think she'll only drop a song when she's been working on a whole ass album? Wake up:saladga:

Personally, I don’t see her releasing a full on album, not when she won’t be able to tour until late 2020 (she confirmed that she’ll be on tour in 2 years). Atleast she’s never waited 2 years to tour. Also, she can’t really go performing a whole 9+ tracks at Enigma to promote it when it’s supposed to be full of her hits. I think however a new song, or even an EP would be more plausible. Plus Gaga hasn’t done an EP in 7 years, I think it would be cool. 

AStarIsBorn21
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It doesnt matter whether it's a Lady Gaga album or not, the public is loving it and buying it :huntyga: Why would she want ASIB and LG6 to clash?

An album who’s hits are full of ballads isn’t going to clash with an album full of BNoiz and Sophie techno. 

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Smith said:

For the people, who aren't Gaga's fans, ASIB soundtrack is the best album, that she had ever made.(every Gaga's album is best for me) She is shining so strong now and we didn't expect that, I want longnitivity for this era, this is her return to GP.

i agree with you, partly.

but the thing is, if she released lg6 now - as a club sound album, maybe even as a less promoted visual album or even as a gaga x boysnoize x bloodpop collab album, this can be seen as another non regular gaga album but another "side project"/part of her artistry for certain people album. like a remix album or a mixtape/clubalbum or something like that. if it charts great they will act like its a regular one and if its not going as i expect now then can still pretend it wasnt even supposed to be a mainstream album and for clubs only.

ALSO means that they propably dont have time to promote is like a real album (maybe really a visual one like lemonade) and they can put it out and it propably will go well on the hype and asib´s success promotion.

1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Even as a Gaga fan, I think that the ASIB soundtrack is hands down the best music she's ever released. That being said, we can't treat this like an album cycle. This is a soundtrack for a movie. That's it. This isn't LG6, this isn't even Gaga's movie. This was a side project. 

Plus, movie cycles are very limited and short compared to albums. Albums can span years, while movies only take up a couple of months.

no. this album will span years. the awards, the dvd release, the tv release, the re-releases (oscars edit, directors cut, bonustrack edit ect... they will sell the f out of that if the dvd sells millions)

plus this is going to be on tvs for years. maybe even a classic like dirty dancing or titanic. if tv stations tread it like dirty dancing, flashdance, home alone or some other classic and put it on tv every xmas or holiday ... they can go on for years with it.

Archived