Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Have you heard A Star Is Born songs in public?

Awrah999

Featured Posts

Awrah999
2 hours ago, Promises said:

My neighbor played INLA and I couldn't be more proud :diane:

I have a neighbor in the apt next to me who I work with but also I sort of despise, so I avoid her like the plague. But she told me at work the other day she loves the soundtrack and I thought it was bullshit then this past week she woke me up to music at 7am and I was PISSED until I realized it was INLA :nooo:

Then she played it on repeat a few nights ago again. I’m not sure if she’s trolling me or trying to befriend me but either way I’m enjoying the free Gaga promo :oprah:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
3 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

One of my favorite Gaga songs... but how? :laughga: Is the GP standing countryGa?

I was eating in a restaurant that is right next to the cinema in the mall maybe it was the cinema playing it? :laughga: everyone was bopping people were trying to Shazam it and all:ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Curunir

I hear it on the radio at work like 3-4 times a day. I've also seen people share it on Facebook and I heard Look What I Found at the mall :firega:

I hear Shallow on the radio everyday! Well it is #1 in the UK after all :ladyhaha:. I hear INLA and ARUTW sometimes on Smooth Radio. I heard a nurse singing Shallow at work. 

Smother Em Eh

No but I heard Applause at Best Buy today. I was Shook. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

theARTVampire

I keep hearing Shallow at my gym, even though it's not the perfect song to work out to, I still appreciate the promo :sweat:

Boyboi12

I heard shallow today at my favorite pizza place :messga: I wanted to jump on the table and sing for everyone :woohoo: I was so excited.... 

darkgaga

I was working today in a restaurant and I took control over the sound system and put INLA, ITA, ARUTW and BIC in the waiting row and they played back to back!! Free promo!

Archived