Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Have you heard A Star Is Born songs in public?

Awrah999

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Heard surf shop played the album last weekend 👌

It was reatranged tho, when I came in Black Eyes just at the part before it ends then followed by Shallow right after

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AStarIsBorn21
39 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I've heard Diggin' My Grave in the mall today. 

One of my favorite Gaga songs... but how? :laughga: Is the GP standing countryGa?

I was getting out my Uber the other night and as we were leaving Shallow started playing and all my drunk friends started singing along and I had no idea they even knew the song and then they were saying how amazing the movie was 

Poissonche

I don't really listen to the radio, but whenever I'm in a place where it's playing, Shallow is playing, it's inevitable. I also went to a record store yesterday, and the full soundtrack (with dialogues) was playing. And once, I hooked up with a guy and we sang Always Remember Us This Way later. A moment :diane:

Reject False Icons

My English teacher played Shallow on class, he even whistled the song. And he never does that. :lolly:

All of this has made me realize that Gaga is truly coming back for everything

DziubiDaily

Nope, not yet. I desperately want to hear her while partying or while grabbing a coffee somewhere. But the chances of that in Belgium are like 0.000001% :huntyga:

Lextyr97

I heard Heal Me somewhere, the trailer was playing at a gas station, I heard Shallow on the radio in the car and on the plane, also heard Shallow twice at the club

That J

I'm in North America and I've heard SHALLOW on the radio and in a department store twice.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived