Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
question

Is I'll Never Love Again a single?

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

Reality

Didn't they submit Always Remember Us This Way for Best Original Song along with Shallow for the Oscars? If that's the case, I would assume the only other single is ARUTW, sadly I think INLA might just be a promo single. That said, it has a "radio edit" version so, I don't really know...

🃏🖤👹

A Very Gaga Holida
49 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Didn't they submit Always Remember Us This Way for Best Original Song along with Shallow for the Oscars? If that's the case, I would assume the only other single is ARUTW, sadly I think INLA might just be a promo single. That said, it has a "radio edit" version so, I don't really know...

No, Shallow and INLA (film version) were submitted for the Oscars

Poissonche
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

11 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

No, Shallow and INLA (film version) were submitted for the Oscars

No, the three of them were submitted.

And yes it's a single because if you never love again it means you're single until the end of time

Reality
43 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

No, the three of them were submitted.

And yes it's a single because if you never love again it means you're single until the end of time

I didn't realize they submitted all three of them :giveup: Hopefully this doesn't cause the votes to split and then one doesn't even get nominated 

🃏🖤👹

Archived