Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Born This Way era documents discovered in storage unit sale

PropaGaga

Featured Posts

RudraCNG

Playback =/= lipsync. Playback means back vocals, and we all know there were tons of those at the BTWB, but Gaga didn't pretend she was singing when she wasn't.

That's why JWT is the superior tour :huntyga:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim Kardashian
35 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Whats tba?

To Be Announced.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

misunderstood

I wanna know if there’s emails of the days recording sessions were done, I know a few dates but I’d love to know when all the songs were recorded

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood

I would also love to know if there’s emails/documents with info for the Nick Knight album shoot 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Smith said:

Troy isn't a professionalist. His "leaving" is one of the reasons which killed success of ARTPOP. Troy deserves the same as he did to Gaga and ARTPOP.

you are absolutly right but i think he doesnt want to ruin everything left of his repuation by leaking old files on purpose.

no artist in the world would ever work with him again if it was known that he acts like that when a workrelationship fails. he will try to save his ass by looking as good as possible in this situation and not shitting on her afterwards.

SpookyKid
1 hour ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Yes there is 

There isn't :emma: BTW, Judas, TEOG, Y&I and MTN are the only videos from the BTW album :oprah: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

10 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

There isn't :emma: BTW, Judas, TEOG, Y&I and MTN are the only videos from the BTW album :oprah: 

But she planned ten singles for this album and probably she was making concepts about their mv. 
Scheibe was the second single, before Interscope scraped it. We want to see concept behind this video too.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Just now, Smith said:

But she planned ten singles for this album and probably she was making concepts about their mv. 
Scheibe was the second single, before Interscope scraped it. We want to see concept behind this video and original TEOG video too.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Smother Em Eh

Well this is cool. I'd love one of these from the AP Era too!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Reginald
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Funny thing I just noticed: the guy from Polydor France sending the mails to Gaga's team also happens to be DJing under the name Guéna LG, and he's behind the Scheisse remix of BTW: The Remix album.

I loved that remix omg :udidnt:

Also, you're a top tier Little Investigator! 

AlejandroooO
5 hours ago, Lee Ng said:

Sis i know, but WHAT :what:

Actually was scared writing this if it might come true but that's BTW :oops::firega:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived