GhettoFabulous
47 minutes ago, McMonster08 said:

I can already see the insiders doing an LG6 version of those.  :giggle:

Omg I never thought of that I should actually do it :diane:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

this is actually really really really interesting, especially when it comes to Born This Way era.

PropaGaga
20 minutes ago, gag said:

Yeah I'm more interested in this than 'half playback'. I'm assuming her team stored it in a storage unit but forgot to keep up payments, so the unit was auctioned off.  Then the buyer discovered them and then posted it online to eBay? Maybe???

Do we know who bought them and how much for? It could be Gaga's team as she's done that in the past (buying collector items posted on eBay).

Yes, this is correct as far as I know. No idea who won them in the auction, but the winning amount was $400. I don’t know much more than that.

OMonster
4 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Yes, this is correct as far as I know. No idea who won them in the auction, but the winning amount was $400. I don’t know much more than that.

You kidding me? 

So would've paid that. 

Was expecting something way higher. 

:giveup:

subtext / fantasy

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Weasel said:

quit.png

''LADY GAGA HALF PLAYBACK PERFORMANCE OF SONG TBA'' 

Well well well :air:

Half playback literally means "studio track with no vocals", aka studio instrumental + live vocals. Like most of Gaga's TV appearances.

PropaGaga
5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

You kidding me? 

So would've paid that. 

Was expecting something way higher. 

:giveup:

It hurts knowing that if it wasn’t Gaga’s team who bought these documents, that it’ll be be flipped onto another auction site in a few months and sold for much, much higher.

33 minutes ago, AlejandroooO said:

Oh My Goodness! Born This Way :heart:

Would give half my life for these stuff. 

Sis i know, but WHAT :what:

OMonster
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

It hurts knowing that if it wasn’t Gaga’s team who bought these documents, that it’ll be be flipped onto another auction site in a few months and sold for much, much higher.

Totally. 

These things should either be with Gaga/her team or someone who will really appreciate them like a LM. 

So disappointing one of us didn't snap these up :saladga:

subtext / fantasy

elijahfan

Funny thing I just noticed: the guy from Polydor France sending the mails to Gaga's team also happens to be DJing under the name Guéna LG, and he's behind the Scheisse remix of BTW: The Remix album.

Reginald

I hope whoever bought this is actually interested in the Born This Way era or pop culture. It would be so cool to get behind the scenes details from this collection

elijahfan
12 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Totally. 

These things should either be with Gaga/her team or someone who will really appreciate them like a LM. 

So disappointing one of us didn't snap these up :saladga:

Um I'm not tbh. Imagine what one of us would have done with all those non-redacted emails? Some of us can be real cray cray, I hope it's in safe hands now tbh :laughga:

OMonster
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Um I'm not tbh. Imagine what one of us would have done with all those non-redacted emails? Some of us can be real cray cray, I hope it's in safe hands now tbh :laughga:

I mean, none of the information is going to be overly confidential. It's more just about performance plans, fashion references and visual concepts - things that only really a LM would care about anyway. If the content was incredibly sensitive, they would not have been left. 

subtext / fantasy

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I mean, none of the information is going to be overly confidential. It's more just about performance plans, fashion references and visual concepts - things that only really a LM would care about anyway. If the content was incredibly sensitive, they would not have been left. 

Mail addresses are a pretty confidential thing to me. My opinion is that they probably forgot these documents existed and were stored somewhere. It's been 7 years.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived