Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Born This Way era documents discovered in storage unit sale

PropaGaga

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, SpookyKid said:

There isn't :emma: BTW, Judas, TEOG, Y&I and MTN are the only videos from the BTW album :oprah: 

Im sorry the one i saw was fan made but it looked so real and official that i thaught it was real sorry

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Is this not something that should be returned to Gaga and her team? Even if you asked them to pay a fee. I thought this would be something more personal she wouldn't want out there. :shrug:

IllusionLover

inb4: all the typewriter sheets from Joanne and ASIB will leak soon. :vegas:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Plz if someone is able to read some informations from the docs please don't hesitate to collect them in a thread..  This is mean so much to me 

KatieJudasGaga4

I loved how in the Taratata info, it says keep it simple, then Gaga actually makes her hair added to the Eiffel tower.

chromaticainmyhead

Poor interns had to make sure her day to day life is written down in chronological order :rip:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

latikofficial
9 hours ago, Weasel said:

quit.png

''LADY GAGA HALF PLAYBACK PERFORMANCE OF SONG TBA'' 

Well well well :air:

Ok so (being the little detective i am) I re-watched the GNTM performance (since it was mentioned in the document) , and I think the TBA song was Scheiße, it was just the studio version playing as an intro (idk if she lip synced to it or not) before she went and performed BTW and TEOG and you can tell she was singing live for those)

uwu

gagzus

some of these images are good enough quality to make out the email of the guy who they send her schedules to :air: mess everyone gon spam him with “do you have the dwuw video, ARTPOP act 2???” 

chromaticainmyhead

also: really interesting since these documents give an insight of how many things are actually going on. I feel like today this is still routine on how her career is organized but with more free space and less toxic people surrounding her.
She has people who do the paper work and care that everything goes hand in hand but, technically, at the end of the day she's "supreme authority" and most of those things discussed via Mail must have been sooner or later approved by her cause you know, Gaga is a boss. 
Each time I start realizing how stressful this life really is I'm surprised that people are actually surviving this rollercoaster. 
Just imagine during the TFM tour she had 200 dates to make but simultaneously find a concept for her new album & everything that comes with that, do TV, radio, magazine promo and on top of that there are 1000 other things going on in your business (let alone her private life) that you have to think of too.... :shocked: it must be nearly impossible to keep in touch with yourself going through all that.. thinking of that it makes sense how she's changed and what person she is today, what makes her even more admirable that she still has passion for everything she does and standing by every word she says. She's such a hero. :golfclap:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

TheAlienatedNYC
10 hours ago, Weasel said:

quit.png

''LADY GAGA HALF PLAYBACK PERFORMANCE OF SONG TBA'' 

Well well well :air:

If you read the full thing, you'll see it was for Germany Next Top Model and the 'playback' time is 50sec.

It was Scheiße, used as intro where she sang above it.

This is so cool but at the same time is so invasive kjlkjjjhj:what:

i wanted to know more about costume designs.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived