💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

These “ACT II” snippets...

Yandere

Featured Posts

It’s obvious that the most part is not legit, but there’s this Tea snippet (00:41) where the style reflects the same of the sneak peek that Djws have let us listen to, without being a rip off or an unprofessional overlap.

What do you think? I know, I’m hopeless. But I hope that just like Brooklyn Nights something else will leak.

I mean the best music of Gaga could be already on Earth right now... (Yes I freaking love the snippet Djws gave us and I’m so confident in that song particularly). :koons:

There’s that “Rabies” too that is definitely Hair Body Face LOL.

@carminemorriello

CyanLights

Honesty who knows what legit anymore, Ratchet leaked in like 2012 and everyone thought it was fake (myself included)

Oh okay. Well it was all about the Tea snippet in here. Is just suspicious.

Who knows, we’ll see. Hope to live enough years 😂

@carminemorriello

Patrick Garcia

Does anyone have the original TEA snippet? I have never listened to it. I just remember DJWS saying it was similiar to Britney's Toxic.

I would appreciate very much if someone could pm me the snippet.

DitaDolla
5 minutes ago, Michael Lucas said:

Does anyone have the original TEA snippet? I have never listened to it. I just remember DJWS saying it was similiar to Britney's Toxic.

I would appreciate very much if someone could pm me the snippet.

It's only an instrumental that DJWS played b4 a JWT show lol

Miracle

OMG I remember that Funny Man snippet, it was rumoured to be called Rob My Bank, the first single of LG3

I don't know about that tea snippet, doesn't sound a lot like what DJWS played that one time... Still bopping to it tho:oops:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

Honesty who knows what legit anymore, Ratchet leaked in like 2012 and everyone thought it was fake (myself included)

Hey this is some kind interlude between performance for ARTRAVE
you can get it better audio quality

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, CyanLights said:

where have you been? Ratchet instrumental is 100% legit, Gaga even played it at the Artrave :derpga:

And here's the real full instrumental: 

Illuminati
34 minutes ago, Majaa IR said:
  Hide contents

Hey this is some kind interlude between performance for ARTRAVE
you can get it better audio quality

11 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

where have you been? Ratchet instrumental is 100% legit, Gaga even played it at the Artrave :derpga:

And here's the real full instrumental: 

They were saying everyone thought it was fake back in 2012 and it turned out to be real. That video is from 2012 before Artrave.

Archived