Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga still has power to impact pop music

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

Gaga still has the power to impact pop music. Her recent success goes to show that she still is a force to be reckoned with for those who doubted her. Every album she drops debutes at #1 so far, he just reigned the iTunes top 10 for a months and had 4 songs topping top 5. She is the 12th most streamed artist on spotify with 26,664,000 monthly listeners and 5,770,000 streams each day. She has the streaming power that we all only thought we could dream of.

Everyone are talking about her again. All she needs is a modern pop record with a banger that could help spawn another one or two hits. She still got it, I wish she would utilize it more often. I sometimes feel like she is holding back but it’s time for her to give us that sweet, more modern, euro house sound once again.

monketsharona

I think we'll know for sure when she'll release her next solo project...

But yeah it sounds very good for her !

DitaDolla
3 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Every album she drops debutes at #1 so far.

But but...

The Fame and TFM...

:selena:

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
5 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Gaga still has the power to impact pop music. Her recent success goes to show that she still is a force to be reckoned with for those who doubted her. Every album she drops debutes at #1 so far, he just reigned the iTunes top 10 for a months and had 4 songs topping top 5. She is the 12th most streamed artist on spotify with 26,664,000 monthly listeners and 5,770,000 streams each day. She has the streaming power that we all only thought we could dream of.

Everyone are talking about her again. All she needs is a modern pop record with a banger that could help spawn another one or two hits. She still got it, I wish she would utilize it more often. I sometimes feel like she is holding back but it’s time for her to give us that sweet, more modern, euro house sound once again.

so proud of everything Gaga has achieved can't wait to see what she does next 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, DitaDolla said:

But but...

The Fame and TFM...

The 30M copies it sold backs that up :selena:

Debithius
4 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

But but...

The Fame and TFM...

I was going to mention the twi but...they were blocked. Still the sale made up for it xD

ShayCristoforo

What sets her apart is that a lot of popstars aren't great artists. They're just that, "stars" with some abilities. 

Gaga is a creative FORCE with dedication and extraordinary talents. These are facts.  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

37 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The 30M copies it sold backs that up :selena:

30? Girl it’s barely even 20M copies sold with both combined.

witchcocktor

Probably, yeah. But if she can't influence the pop scene with LG6, then I think she should just stop trying to appeal to pop fans, and do exactly what she wants. Lady Gaga's influence was so massive during TF-TFM-BTW that any new pop record that doesn't manage to influence the pop scene, will be dubbed as a flop.  

Boyboi12

:ohwell: honestly I think we’re getting more of the same. That electronic dance pop is no longer in! People need to understand that. Pop music is no longer popular:huntyga:

raragaga

she is "the great" of our generation

xoxo

Glamourpuss
31 minutes ago, Killa said:

somehow she always stays here

Why do people say that like it's surprising. :triggered:

Battle 4 Ur Life

she is literally one of the very few if not the only one who still carries that power. she just needs the proper songs and promo. but it's hard to say if she still wants to focus on that. I don't blame her if she doesn't given that pop music is just so overlooked nowadays. everyone is just too segregated, I'm afraid. it's very unlikely pop music will unite all the tribes again like it was in 2009-10.

1999 for example, is the best pop song right now imo and it's because it talks about a time that's passed.

and it's nowhere in the charts because I don't know what's wrong with people, nowadays everybody just like something if other people like it as well. normality, sameness and blending in is too much in the mainstream right now. and it's depressing. 

oh well. hopefully LG6 and its otherworldly, bold, avant-gard, sophie-boyznoize-bloodpoppy futuristic bops will wake everyone up from their enchantment.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, WokePop said:

she is literally one of the very few if not the only one who still carries that power. she just needs the proper songs and promo. but it's hard to say if she still wants to focus on that. I don't blame her if she doesn't given that pop music is just so overlooked nowadays. everyone is just too segregated, I'm afraid.

1999 for example, is the best pop song right now imo and it's because it talks about a time that's passed.

and it's nowhere in the charts because I don't know what's wrong with people, nowadays people just like something if other people like it as well. normality, sameness and blending in is too much in the mainstream right now. and it's depressing. 

oh well. hopefully LG6 and its otherworldly, bold, avant-gard, sophie-boyznoize-bloopoppy futuristic bops will wake everyone up from their enchantment.

You can't compare Charli's stardom to Gaga's :selena:

Archived