Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: man tries to attack Gaga in Romania

Xander

Featured Posts

If you can't tell the difference between a knife and a sheet of paper..you shouldn't be doing the job you're doing.

He didn't ASSAULT her. He ran up to her with a piece of paper..you make it sound like he jumped on her and started thrashing at her with a knife.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillerCupcake

• warhol1

• MelbHawker

• DIMITRIS

You can ask politely for an autograph, but he assaulted her. The bodyguard just reacted the way he should. It's his job to protect Gaga, he run to her with something in his hands the bodyguard didn't even recognized as a pen and a paper, it could have been a knife.

omg amagine she got stabbed.. and she would whimper like a dog.

omg why am i thinking of this :laughga: :fail:

They just let him leave like nothing happened?

he didn't do anything, just wanted an autograph, they can't arrest him for that

omg amagine she got stabbed.. and she would whimper like a dog.

omg why am i thinking of this :laughga::fail:

If you can't tell the difference between a knife and a sheet of paper..you shouldn't be doing the job you're doing.

He didn't ASSAULT her. He ran up to her with a piece of paper..you make it sound like he jumped on her and started thrashing at her with a knife.

my dad went to police school, caring wtvr it is, you take em down, you dont stop and think oh its paper.. even with a pen he could stab her for living hell.

Gaga reacted a bit scared. @Elysium: You're right, the bodyguard reacted the way he should react he couldn't see in a glimps if it's a pen&paper.

Actually he jumped on her. I think the bodyguard did its job. Someone you don't see coming almost jump on Gaga you have no time to think you just stop him.

Like someone said, it could have been a knife.

If you want an autograph, you ask for it, you cannot run straight into a celebrity like this by surprise.

Allison M

wow she looked so scared. i would be too but her security is amazing and reacted quickly to keep her safe.

he didn't have anything to hurt her with, but just the way he quickly forced himself to her was frightening.

side note: Gaga looked absolutely adorable in that outfit

It's so odd that these things happen so often with famous people like Gaga that they don't give a damn anymore when it happens :deadbanana:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

wow she looked so scared. i would be too but her security is amazing and reacted quickly to keep her safe.

he didn't have anything to hurt her with, but just the way he quickly forced himself to her was frightening.

side note: Gaga looked absolutely adorable in that outfit

i could kill you with a pen hun :sweep:

Actually he jumped on her. I think the bodyguard did its job. Someone you don't see coming almost jump on Gaga you have no time to think you just stop him.

Like someone said, it could have been a knife.

If you want an autograph, you ask for it, you cannot run straight into a celebrity like this by surprise.

Actually, no he didn't jump on her. Are you blind? he didn't get anywhere close to her. Nowhere in reach of her. The bodyguard could have held him back, not throw him against the wall.