Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: man tries to attack Gaga in Romania

Xander

Featured Posts

A crazy paparazzi or journalist tried to assault her. Gaga reacted normally. The man who was pulled down was shouting in romanian "I'll shoot her, I'll shoot her!"

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillerCupcake

• warhol1

• MelbHawker

• pikapoop

its sad cause she was so calm, she's probably seen it happen before.

imagine walking in nicely and being like, uh hai can i just have a auto gr- *BOOM* :laughga:

edit: DID ANYBODY NOTICE HOW FLAWLESS TARA LOOKED IN THE BEGINNING? :legend:

Edited by killthebitch

Ricardo

lol crazy people, that's not the way to approach a celebrity, and shoot her? ****ing scary

Edited by Ricardo

Outofcontrol

holy ****.that bodyguard hit that fan hard :eek: damn,this is like the second time her bodyguards are hitting someone in Romania you can't **** with her bodyguards :legend:

Edited by Outofcontrol

It didn't look like he was going to attack her...not in a violent way anyway. he had like a pen and paper, it looked like he was desperately trying to get her autograph is all.

gagaismywhore

Omg this is so scary :ohno:

Her security are amazing though, and reacted so quickly! Times like this though I feel so scared for her, makes you realise how vulnerable she is every day of her life. :giveup:

Outofcontrol

lol crazy people, that's not the way to approach a celebrity, and shoot her? ****ing scary

this.like **** I would get scared too if I was gaga.

In Sofia a paparazzi had a camera under gagas dress and the bodyguard stole the camera and hit the paparazzi! there is a video of it !

codymonster

And they just let him go?!? Shouldn't he go to jail or something for threatening to shoot her? :eww: