Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Theory: LG6 in 3/2

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

So let me explain now that i'm in a mood for it:

In this post, Gaga has 2 squares on her left heel, and 3 on her right heel:

we all thought it was 23, or 32, but I think it resembles 2 and 3 separated.

And because her legs are crossed, the real date is 3\2 and not 2\3.

And at this date, the break of ENIGMA shows starts! (from 3\2-30/5). See urself @ https://vegas.ladygaga.com/

In this break (when it's first day will be the album release), she will promote her album, will do interviews and performances,

AND PREPARING ENIGMA 2.0 (imagine TFM-esqe change).

And then in the second 2019 leg of ENIGMA, Gaga will joint some new tracks from the album to the show.

DISCUSS:vegas: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Nice theory, but wouldn't it be a punch in the face to everyone going to Enigma before and not able to attend "Engima 2.0"? :oprah: 

Ew, David!

DitaDolla
59 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Nice theory, but wouldn't it be a punch in the face to everyone going to Enigma before and not able to attend "Engima 2.0"? :oprah: 

at least they are attending a show:excuseu:

and this doesn't mean the first one is bad tho:vegas:

DitaDolla
Spoiler

now that someone is finally right about lg6, bobby will see it, tell gaga, and scrap everything:selena:

TheSlash
Just now, DitaDolla said:

at least they are attending a show:excuseu:

and this doesn't mean the first one is bad tho:vegas:

I don't mean it that way, either. But they may not be able to enjoy her new songs live and tbh, I would be pissed if I missed the new songs live be literally 2 days :saladga: 

Ew, David!

Luxe Ford

Actually, when I asked Marina (Abramović, you know) about that photo she said it's about numerology.

Two is for duality and four is for stability and strength - which are the fundements of the enigma.

Yup.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

3 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Actually, when I asked Marina (Abramović, you know) about that photo she said it's about numerology.

Two is for duality and four is for stability and strength - which are the fundements of the enigma.

Yup.

And the 3 stands for? :confused:

could mean anything

Regina George

Those squares look like the pads you put on your heels to prevent you from slipping on the ground - I wore them before. There is no conspiracy or any meaning behind them. Just give it up. 

JohnnyVersace

If I see this bitch on Feb. 2, and she decides to put out a new album and revamp the show for the next leg, I'll kms. :selena:

DitaDolla
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Those squares look like the pads you put on your heels to prevent you from slipping on the ground - I wore them before. There is no conspiracy or any meaning behind them. Just give it up. 

why would she wear it if she is sitting?:ohwell:

and she is lady gaga. literally walked in 12 inch in the streets

DQoygbbVwAE7wH7.jpg

Archived