charts

UK Mid-Week: Shallow #1!

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, dit said:

Next thing you know you will tell me you don't all say "cheerio"at the end of every phrase and that you don't all eat scones. Sure Warren, sure... :excuseu:

No because I’m not a posh snob from London 

On top of streaming the songs we need to start tweeting stations like capital who are not even playing the song even though it might be number one 

SlaeUrAnus
21 minutes ago, warrentw said:

On top of streaming the songs we need to start tweeting stations like capital who are not even playing the song even though it might be number one 

Capital are a lost cause. If it’s not Little Mix or Dua Lipa, it’s Drake, Ed Sheeran or someone ft. a rapper. 

In my messy era.

JennyWayne

If Shallow hits #1 it will be her first number one since Telephone.. KEEP STREAMING BRITISH MONSTERS :excited2:

1 hour ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Capital are a lost cause. If it’s not Little Mix or Dua Lipa, it’s Drake, Ed Sheeran or someone ft. a rapper. 

It’s really sad and annoying both them and radio 1 arnt playing it for some strange reason, it annoys me on the official chart show when they don’t play i’ll Never love again yet they played every single Ed Sheeran song when his album came out.

GagaMyBlood95

If this happens, I am gonna celebrate it somehow for sure!

My friends will tell me I am crazy but I won't care :giveup: 

SO ****ING PROUD! It’s been 8 years since her last #1, Telephone. Doubt it will hold on for a 2nd week though but we’ll see! BBC Radio 1 need to add it to their ****ing playlists, or I’m rioting!!! 🙏🏻🤗

I have a playlist on now with both versions of the shallow, both versions of always remember us this way and 4 versions of i'll never love again. If only 10 plays of a song count in 24hr I might as well help the other two song that are currently sitting outside the top 20 (#25 and #26)

Just keep streamin' and streamin' and streaminnnn', gotta keep, keep on streamin'

UK Little Monsters we've GOT this 

Shallow
Amazon Music - #1 and #2
Google Play -#1 and #28
Youtube #15 
UK Chart (24/10) #1
Spotify #6
iTunes #1 #110

Always Remember Us This Way
Amazon Music - #12 and #70
Google Play -#24 and #96
UK Chart (24/10) #25