đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I'm not obsessed w/ my career" + "most important thing is 2 b a mom"

dit

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

I think time will only tell when she's gonna have kids but I don't think is gonna be recent (most probably after she's done with LG6 era, when she'll have enough time without anything stressing her) 

Also this. I don’t think she gets pregnant before LG6 (and probably it’s tour). She has Vegas planned for two years, and probably besides that a new album with (maybe) a tour. So I guess she planned to get a kid around the time of The end of the LG6 era. Then she will pause for 1 year and a half/ 2 years (while making music, since she said she can never stop making music) and boom she will be back with LG7 :stalkga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Also this. I don’t think she gets pregnant before LG6 (and probably it’s tour). She has Vegas planned for two years, and probably besides that a new album with (maybe) a tour. So I guess she planned to get a kid around the time of The end of the LG6 era. Then she will pause for 1 year and a half/ 2 years (while making music, since she said she can never stop making music) and boom she will be back with LG7 :stalkga:

Yeah I mean it makes the most sense for her to do this without having things to stress her. 

2 minutes ago, Killa said:

Guys want me to translate the interview?

yes plz! can I merge what u translate to the OP? 

CautiousLurker

Inb4 the kid is the surprise :oops:

The album is a photo album... SURPRISE :gaycat: 

1 minute ago, dit said:

yes plz! can I merge what u translate to the OP? 

okay give me 10 min. The text is absolutely awful looooooooool. It's like it was google translated

PlanetChromatica

She better at least wait until she's performed the first lot of Enigma shows, I've spent a lot of money to go and I already had her cancel on me twice before, I know they weren't her fault and I understand but I'm worried.

Well, she is 32 it was expected of her to start talking about being a mom, we should not be surprised about that... And its good thing that she is not obsessed with her career, it would be a bad thing actually if she was... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

57 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

does Xtian wants to make a child with gaga? since he has already 2 daughters i think + he is almost 50

They both are rich why not? I'm sure that if he doesn't want to have more kids, he wouldn't be in a relationship with Gaga because I'm sure they talked about this and you know, Gaga is very Italian and family is very important to her and so she wouldn't be with someone that doesn't want to have kids.

derpmonster

Oh my God. The worst part of my mind is imagining a scenario I don't wish would happen. I know she wants a family but I don't think she should do it when she has to cancel Vegas. Towards the end of it might be a good idea.

I guess I'm with her. It's cute that she's taking off and all for us fans but LG6 probably isn't coming anytime soon. By the time she releases it, her current hype will have died down. It's okay, though, we still love her. <3

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

33 minutes ago, Killa said:

okay give me 10 min. The text is absolutely awful looooooooool. It's like it was google translated

34 minutes later and Killa has given up on deciphering that messy text in the interview it seems :air: 

4 minutes ago, dit said:

34 minutes later and Killa has given up on deciphering that messy text in the interview it seems :air: 

It's done sis, how do i do it?

7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Oh my God. The worst part of my mind is imagining a scenario I don't wish would happen. I know she wants a family but I don't think she should do it when she has to cancel Vegas. Towards the end of it might be a good idea.

I guess I'm with her. It's cute that she's taking off and all for us fans but LG6 probably isn't coming anytime soon. By the time she releases it, her current hype will have died down. It's okay, though, we still love her. <3

Well since she said that she started working on it already I don't think that she will wait 5 years to release it... It would be kinda stupid since album would be outdated... I can see her releasing it from mid-2019 to early 2020. And after that, she will probably start a family 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

2 minutes ago, Killa said:

It's done sis, how do i do it?

mess lmao I thought you couldnt take it anymore and was like "F this" lol :air: 

Just post it in comment and then I will copy paste it to the OP and credit u for translating :hug: 

Archived