💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I want Shallow to go downhill on the charts soon

Andreu

Featured Posts

The Shallow is healthy, is a ballad that could perfectly survive the Chritmas time of this year, the better is to not try to rush a new single, now, by the time of the Oscars the movie and the soundtrack will receive a lot of attention, thats the time when they should push a new single, since January (i want her best ballad in years as a single aka Always remember us that way). 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
23 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

This is the only song that can really have longevity in top 10, let's not move on to other so fast. But I agree with you that a new single should be promoted in 3 weeks before the film's hype goes down

I REALLY doubt LG6 lead will come anytime soon, not even right after the awards season. That's when Interscope needs to do the second big promo round of ASIB and take advantage of winter season. So there's time to breathe between the soundtrack and the album

I'm not saying the lead is coming immediately. I am saying that it's better to also use this hype around Gaga right now and openess from GP for future releases instead of milking the soundtrack too much.

ANTI WP
19 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Lol at people thinking Shallow is going down after falling to #10. This is just the beginning.. radio updates are better every day, streams are rising and it's still #1 on itunes. Shallow is clearly what people want right now. You remember what happened when they rush released Judas :awkney:

You Better Be Her Manager 🤗

Versace
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I'm not saying the lead is coming immediately. I am saying that it's better to also use this hype around Gaga right now and openess from GP for future releases instead of milking the soundtrack too much.

I agree this isn't an album by Lady Gaga. Its a soundtrack, most soundtracks rarely have more than 2 singles. In most cases, the only reason a second song is pushed off a soundtrack is to get soundtrack sales or promote the movie. Both the soundtrack and movie are doing amazing and the fact the song they pushed/are pushing is also doing really well, there is no need to push another song. Next single should be LG6 related, I get what you mean. When LG6's Lead comes out, the last single the GP will remember is Shallow which has positive connotations in terms of commercial and critical success, thus people will view her next single coming from a positive light, unlike the transition from MTN to Applause.  

ssslyboy
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

the chance of having a second ASIB hit is a now or never

:huh:

See: Bodyguard

Economy

I disagree. If shallow started falling now less than a month after release radio stations and other entertainment sources could conclude that if the lead single couldn't even last very long then it probably blew up only because of the hype of the movie, they would not give a second single a chance. Even Gaga's label may not bother much with trying hard with a second single

Viewership of the movie will fall from now on to levels that will be hard to bump any song very significantly so a new single now would only be helped by the movie so much

I think she actually has a better shot at a second hit if shallow does really well not if it falls now

• Admin changed the title to I want Shallow to go downhill on the charts soon
RAMROD

There won't be second ASIB hit. Shallow was intented from the start as the title song for the movie, it is even got prominent part in the movie:lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SPARTACUS

Uh!

tumblr_inline_owfx6nUSky1ugm4sx_540_zpsu

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Free My Mind
1 hour ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I think you should've just sat there and ate your food instead of making this thread 

Y'all aren't done with this nonsense, huh? I guess a normal Gaga record for you is supposed to plummet down the Hot200 instead of staying #1 for three weeks. This "abnormal" record will easily spawn 2 more hits... 

*Re-entered YouTube top20. Got its biggest midday update on Spotify so far. Most likely Going #1 in the UK this week. 

WHERE? 

Um I don't know what you're getting at... I knew the soundtrack would chart as well as a usual Gaga album, but that doesn't mean that the soundtrack will be promoted as a normal Gaga album. Point to me a soundtrack where there have been "single era's". They aren't even promoting Shallow like a single? Yeah it's been picked up by radio, but it's not being promoted like a single in the slightest.

They are simply releasing videos for several of the songs in the movie to promote the movie as a whole, that is all. None of the songs are really designed to be bigger than the movie.

Archived