💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK Signs With U.S. Label Interscope Records

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Omg omg omg they're coming to DOMINATE the western charts say goodbye Drake and Cardi etc it's over for you

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just might be the sign of what 2020's will be about regarding the pop landscape. The korean machine creates the product, american record labels buy them and set them to the worldwide market

RAMROD
3 hours ago, hellothing said:

What is a loo né? :oprah::sis:

LOONA is an adjective, LOONA represents everything bad with the world :classy:

3 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Imagined 2NE1 getting this treatment :messga:

They did actually. They have signed with Capitol Records, they re-released I Am The Best in 2014 as a start, and was about to release international debut. They were freaking recording stuffs. But then Park Bom's scandal happened, then the hate from K-netizens, then the hiatus, then CL solo were pushed, then Minzy out, and then they broke up.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
47 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Isnt one of them leaving tho?

sksksksk, maybe different group? :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

discodiick
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Isnt one of them leaving tho?

Jennie is releasing solo single first this November. After her is Rosé and then Jisoo and Lisa, but they are still gonna be a group. It's very common in kpop for members to do solo projects. 

pop ate my heart

RadioIsOurs

They've always tried this with different k-pop acts throughout history...chances are that it will fail like the others :nooo:

Supersonic
6 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

They did they just didn‘t make it lol

SarahYuko
1 hour ago, RadioIsOurs said:

They've always tried this with different k-pop acts throughout history...chances are that it will fail like the others :nooo:

I'm only rooting for BTS at this point. 2NE1 failed me already :saladga: plus BLACKPINK's stuff isn't exactly my bowl of salad so yeah 

FentyGa

OMG WIG
they best DOMINATE
do what 2NE1 never got to do:pray:

7 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Ugh I'm still salty that they only got to do 2 mediocre WILL.I.AM songs:triggered:

VenusAsABoy
4 hours ago, Killa said:

This just might be the sign of what 2020's will be about regarding the pop landscape. The korean machine creates the product, american record labels buy them and set them to the worldwide market

Lol it's called music industry, we do that in america/ other europe countries as well (pressing singers)

dont act like it's just kpop thing lmao

3 hours ago, VenusAsABoy said:

Lol it's called music industry, we do that in america/ other europe countries as well (pressing singers)

dont act like it's just kpop thing lmao

loool ofc, that's not what i meant, but it could change the dynamic.

JazzGa

Interesting prospect. Normally I'd be all "wah noooo dont let these corporate masqueraders become the new hit music, we need to be ~*~*~ authentic~*~*~* and let ~*~real~*~ musical trends happen ~*~*organically~*~*~" but then we did that and we got SoundCloud rappers whose entire personality is Xanax, so now I say grab control again, industry, we need your wisdom :smh:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived