💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Underrated Lines in ASIB that get you the MOST every time? (Spoilers)

MEM

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I love this scene too

"Jack what's the matter with you?"

Rubs cake on face

"You jealous ****. "

Rubs more cake.

"Stop, (Ally laughs) why you so jealous boy, huh? You want to play"

They rubs heads together and Ally moves away so Jack hits the wall

Ally glides her finger across her face and then licks it

"What is this?"

Omg I've seen this movie too many times :toofunny:

This scene is so cute and depressing at the same time

Also I still can't decide if it's cream cheese on a bagel or whipped cream on a bun cake...

She says something else after "you wanna play" but I need to watch with subtitles to be fully sure! @Gagally

Also after she goes "what the hell is this" she slams the door and you just know it's gonna get sexy in there :golfclap:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

"It was you I idolized, not Dad" :diane:

Is this the scene where Bobby drops off Jack at his house?  I’ve watched it 4 times and could never understand what he was saying :triggered:

"youre just ****ing ugly"

"IM WHAT"

"Get the **** out.... I said get out!" the entire theater gasped when he said that...

but my heart shatters when she is in the shower with him and screams "ITS FINE HES FINE", literally breaks me 

5 minutes ago, JGD said:

Is this the scene where Bobby drops off Jack at his house?  I’ve watched it 4 times and could never understand what he was saying :triggered:

YEP. It threw me off the first time because I kept hearing about how epic that scene was and I wondered why Bradley would mumble that line. It's the last thing he says before closing the car door and essentially, the last thing he says to his brother :messga:

Bad Kids

"Why'd you do that?"

"Why'd you come around me with an ass like that?"

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Bad Kids

Twelve notes, and the octave repeats
It's the same story, told over and over, forever
All any artist can offer the world is how they see those 12 notes.

That is amazing, idk why but it's very motivating and inspiring.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Katie14
11 hours ago, Gagally said:

Wow!!! Well done! THANK YOU, you brought a huge smile to my face. I am old with no memory. Katie13 -You are awesome! I do not know why I thought it was cream cheese on a bagel...The friends I was with were groaning about the food rubbing on face bits, I imagined it was inside jokes and it must have happened on set alot.

I don't have the great of a memory. I just saw the movie 4 times lol. Were your friends on the set? 

Archived