💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Underrated Lines in ASIB that get you the MOST every time? (Spoilers)

MEM

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, MEM said:

"If you don't dig deep into your f***ing soul, you won't have legs."

THE WAY THAT THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER. (could've kissed but it was sweet regardless)

This, thanks for remembering the lines!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
2 hours ago, MEM said:

Oh yes that part was kind of foreshadowing too, because it showed how blindly in love they were. Like maybe they didn't communicate as much as we hoped. Obviously he was in rehab for a few months so they might have disconnected...from what I remember it's like:

"You're coming home right..."
"I wasn't drunk the whole time we were together"
"Yeah but it got bad...I mean I don't...it's not.."

Like it got a bit awkward and Ally was insecure all over again, like she felt he wouldn't want to come back sober like he she thinks he only loves her when he's drunk :toofunny: I wanted to go into the scene and slap both of them tbh

"You're coming home right?"

"What do you mean"

"Well there is jack and then-"

"What? Of course I'm coming home. Where would I go? Why would you ask me that?"

"Well cause you were drunk when we met and now you're not so I'm just wondering."

"I wasnt drunk the whole time we were together"

"I know. But it got bad when we were together."

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

"What do you mean"

"Well cause you were drunk when we met and now you're not so I'm just wondering."

"I know. But it got back when we were together."

Ugh his face when he realizes what she means :giveup:

Diamonster
1 hour ago, MEM said:

Post-Grammys shower scene, “That’s my job!”

I'm crying on the floor just remembering this :messga:

Trxstan

"We're both waiting for daddy to come home" (rehab scene) - single tear

"It was you I idolized, not dad" (to bobby) - who iS CUTTING ONIONS IN HERE???

The second time I saw the movie: "I just waned to take another look at you" (the one near the end) - is it monsoon season?? HELP

Also the second time I saw the movie: "Ladies and gentleman, Jackson Maine" (introducing him, and then the cutaway to the garage door) - GLOBAL WARMING IS FAKE YALL THE OCEAN LEVEL IS RISING AND SWALLOWING ME UP

*the entirety of INLA* - hi I am now an amphibious creature who lives in his own tears and I will fall in love with a cleaning lady in the 60's

basically: I was a watery puddle from the rehab scene til the end

woop hey there keep scrolling

18 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

"What do you mean"

"I know. But it got back when we were together."

I thought it was "it got bad when we were together" - like his drinking 'got bad'/ worse?

6 minutes ago, Trxstan said:

"We're both waiting for daddy to come home" (rehab scene) - single tear

"It was you I idolized, not dad" (to bobby) - who iS CUTTING ONIONS IN HERE???

The second time I saw the movie: "I just waned to take another look at you" (the one near the end) - is it monsoon season?? HELP

Also the second time I saw the movie: "Ladies and gentleman, Jackson Maine" (introducing him, and then the cutaway to the garage door) - GLOBAL WARMING IS FAKE YALL THE OCEAN LEVEL IS RISING AND SWALLOWING ME UP

*the entirety of INLA* - hi I am now an amphibious creature who lives in his own tears and I will fall in love with a cleaning lady in the 60's

basically: I was a watery puddle from the rehab scene til the end

I FORGOT ABOUT THE CUT DURING JWT SHALLOW

"give it up for my husband jackson" :toofunny:

mr. cooper why are you ending us with these edits

Gaga4stef

Their first night in a hotel room, he passes out, she doesn't know what to do so she's asking her friend Ramon and he says "Idk, shake your titties in his face or something!"  LOL That was one of the few light-hearted moments. That damn movie was heavy af. 

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

Katie14
1 hour ago, MEM said:

I thought it was "it got bad when we were together" - like his drinking 'got bad'/ worse?

you're right that was a typo

LordEnigma

The part when Ally asks Jack about coming back from rehab and if he will still love her, PULLED TEARS OUT OF MY EYES.

I was in love with an alcoholic for about a year and a half and this just hit me. You never truly know if it’s the alcohol or the person that loves you.

Katie14
6 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Sorry i do not have the quote, but the scene where he rubs cream cheese in her face. First she is shocked, angry, then agitated, finally realizes its foreplay and closes the door, saying something like "you want to play,...?" I do not know why, but I think about that scene all the time. I really think Ally's responses was improvised, it felt so....Gaga-like. Also when Ally wipes herself off in the bathroom with a washcloth before it is intimated they are to be intimate (Ha)... i just felt Gaga put that part in the film. Only a woman could have added that nuance.  I want to go right now and see it again. Gosh I can not wait for the DVD!

I love this scene too

"Jack what's the matter with you?"

Rubs cake on face

"You jealous ****. "

Rubs more cake.

"Stop, (Ally laughs) why you so jealous boy, huh? You want to play"

They rubs heads together and Ally moves away so Jack hits the wall

Ally glides her finger across her face and then licks it

"What is this?"

Omg I've seen this movie too many times :toofunny:

Wow!!! Well done! THANK YOU, you brought a huge smile to my face. I am old with no memory. Katie13 -You are awesome! I do not know why I thought it was cream cheese on a bagel...The friends I was with were groaning about the food rubbing on face bits, I imagined it was inside jokes and it must have happened on set alot.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived