💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Scenes in ASIB where you couldn’t un-see Gaga (SPOILERS)

zerojk

Featured Posts

Diamonster

When she's laying on top of Jackson, and they show her face really close, it was too Gaga in 5ft2 to me, that was Gaga, and many other scenes, but that one gave me the strongest Gaga feel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
20 hours ago, MEM said:

To me it's whenever she does that kind of forceful point to the crowd, it's super passionate and very Gaga. She does it in ARUTW and in the bridge of INLA. I love it though. 

Omg, i came here to say exactly this :messga: We are so good fans :diane:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Schwerk
16 hours ago, Gagally said:

I had just posted this in the favorite lines thread, then I saw this thread the scene. I love you guys at GGD, so much fun here! Where Jack rubs cream cheese in Ally's face. First she is shocked, angry, then agitated, finally realizes its foreplay and closes the door, saying something like "you want to play,...?" I do not know why, but I think about that scene all the time. I really think Ally's responses was improvised, it felt so....Gaga-like. Also when Ally wipes herself off in the bathroom with a washcloth before it is intimated they are to be intimate (Ha)... i just felt Gaga put that part in the film. Only a woman could have added that nuance.  I want to go right now and see it again. Gosh I can not wait for the DVD!

Yes, this felt very Gaga to me and improvised. If so, great job Gaga, love that line.

I also feel like the scene in the diner (the first scene she shot) when she says I usually use a typewriter was improvised. Because who besides Gaga uses a typewriter these days? This line together with the styling of the clothing actually made my friends think the movie was set in the 80's lol.

Other scenes I couldn't help but think about Gaga for a sec:

- Whenever people from her team were on screen with her like Richy, Sarah, Frederic, Natali, Amanda.

- When she talked about canceling her European tour whilst playing the piano. (No this is not tour canceling shade) Her outfit in that scene was very casual gaga to me. Also the way she spoke through her tears, it could fit right into 5F2.

-  Parts of the Grammy speech 

- When she tells her dad it's not his fault. I think this may have been improvised because Andrew does look a bit 'surprised' when she says something like 'Who sat next to me when I wrote my songs' and Who carried my piano up the stairs time and again.' I couldnt help but think of Gaga talking about her own dad and how she would carry her keyboard everywhere for gigs.

- when she's wearing the Yes vintage concert t-shirt, that look is very Gaga to me.

8 hours ago, Oriane said:

I don't get why La Vie en Rose performance was so Gaga. Ally is not confident and doesn't seem like the type of girl who would put clothes and make-up like that for a show. The performance of Shallow seems closer to her character, she's scared, shy, doesn't have a big stage presence yet, is just dressed casually with her daily clothes.

I had a completely different experience watching that. To me Ally doesn't seem that confident at all. Compared to Gaga she is really going through the motions, its a tiny bit awkward how she moves. Gaga is way more sexual and determined in her movement. Ally reminds me of myself. I'm a burlesque performer and when I'm performing in character, like Ally in that scene, in a costume, I can do anything, but when I'm myself I'm very insecure.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

evgenigerm2

It was quite the opposite experience for me - at some point, like an hour into the movie, I was like "Wait, that's Gaga, did I forget this?" and I was blown away that it all felt like Ally and Gaga was absent.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

For the most part I saw only Ally, she really brought the character to life. There was a brief moment when I thought of Gaga, when they showed Freddie, Sarah, and Natali. The scene could have done without them but it's not a huge deal since most viewers wouldn't recognize them like we would.

adamsenigma

The way she performs Heal Me and WDYDT is very Gaga-esque tbh, the way she moves like just feeling the music, those kinda awkward Gaga moves she always does.. I don't know if I'm explaining myself but Gaga's not very intricate or good at choreo live, she's more spontaneous, and Ally does the same. 

djBuffoon
20 hours ago, danilov said:

yeah when she points her index finger to the audience in a forceful vibrating way haha

Yes that was the only part where I was like “girl I see you.”

the entire movie ran a bit too close to home. i'm still stuck thinking about what she;s done

bloody g

When ally is nominated for 3 grammys, I thought that was gaga for a second :ohwell:

No really, but when they mentioned she signed for interescope, and when richy showed up :huntyga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived