💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Scenes in ASIB where you couldn’t un-see Gaga (SPOILERS)

zerojk

Featured Posts

This is why I want Gaga to film more to expand her talent and take her out of her comfort zone. 

These scenes though:

01. La Vie En Rose performance

02. SNL & WDYDT performance

03. Grammys Acceptance Speech

04. Scene 98

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

The part where she says she doesn't wanna be blond, that was exactly what she said about writing Mary Jane Holland

Gaga oh lala

When Ally changes her hair and style it reminds me of Gaga at the beginning and towards the end of the film when she was singing I will never love again it reminds me of the Joanne era/cheek to cheek and where she goes back to her roots

Oriane
58 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I didn't think she was Gaga at all really at the Grammys. That's not how Gaga presents or talks at awards.

I think it was exactly like this

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Schizophonic

when she gets the grammy nomination:

lady-gaga.jpg

also there is just one frame in the private jet when she lays down on that sofa.

by the way, i´m pretty sure they used real life gagas jet to film the scene.

I had just posted this in the favorite lines thread, then I saw this thread the scene. I love you guys at GGD, so much fun here! Where Jack rubs cream cheese in Ally's face. First she is shocked, angry, then agitated, finally realizes its foreplay and closes the door, saying something like "you want to play,...?" I do not know why, but I think about that scene all the time. I really think Ally's responses was improvised, it felt so....Gaga-like. Also when Ally wipes herself off in the bathroom with a washcloth before it is intimated they are to be intimate (Ha)... i just felt Gaga put that part in the film. Only a woman could have added that nuance.  I want to go right now and see it again. Gosh I can not wait for the DVD!

Watch As I Dive In

21 minutes ago, Gagally said:

I had just posted this in the favorite lines thread, then I saw this thread the scene. I love you guys at GGD, so much fun here! Where Jack rubs cream cheese in Ally's face. First she is shocked, angry, then agitated, finally realizes its foreplay and closes the door, saying something like "you want to play,...?" I do not know why, but I think about that scene all the time. I really think Ally's responses was improvised, it felt so....Gaga-like. Also when Ally wipes herself off in the bathroom with a washcloth before it is intimated they are to be intimate (Ha)... i just felt Gaga put that part in the film. Only a woman could have added that nuance.  I want to go right now and see it again. Gosh I can not wait for the DVD!

We don't talk about about this enough! It's a funny moment but Gaga pulls it off so effortlessly and it's just so HUMAN ugh I'm in love with Ally so much

And yes the bagel scene, Jack's adorable when he says "I'm so happy for you" like he's so wasted but I'm like AWWWW

I think the only time I truly was like “oh that’s Gaga” was during Always Remember Us This Way. Seeing the JWT stage in the last scene took me out of it for a second, but that doesn’t have to do with her acting or performing. 

LA VIE EN ROSE DEFINITELY! I was *this* close to screeching "YAS GAGA" because she was just... Gaga. She's putting on a Gaga show. And it was STUNNING. She was so damn good!

Also, that HBF moment where she was talking to Jack looking all disappointed - IT REALLY WAS LIKE THE SCENE IN 5F2 WHERE SHE GOT FLOWERS FROM TAYLOR. Like you can really tell it's her "I fking hate u right now" face. It was great.

I dont agree at all. The best thing about the movie is that It was Ally all the time. I didnt even think it was Gaga. :ohwell:

Schizophonic
4 hours ago, Gagally said:

the memes will be next level.

imo She's very Gaga when she had the orange hair which might imply something idk 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived