Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Bad Kids is so hated in this base?

Featured Posts

Princess Stache

I LOVE Bad Kids.  It doesn't stand out on BTW bc there are so many good songs but when it comes on I love it.  I really like how 80s inspired it sounds.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster

I used to love Bad Kids when BTW came out, but I kinda grew out of it. Still a bop though. Electric Chapel is my thing rn haha

We're far from the Shallow now

FinnishGypsy

Well, BTW was a really mature and rather dark album in many ways (e.g., “Bloody Mary,” “Scheiße,” “Heavy Metal Lover,” etc). “Bad Kids,” however, kind of sounds like a track you’d hear on Radio Disney. It’s cheesy and seems like it tries too hard to accomplish what the other songs organically managed to do. 

JusKeepBreathin

tumblr_mkr81jtoyf1r8s5bto1_400.gif

tenor.gif

b13f9bf36fa9d71c887b6868ef62f1af--bad-ki

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FadMadonsterStan

I love it, it’s an 80s classic bop sound!

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

RickMonster98

Memorable track tbh, one of the best non singles of BTW :vegas: the verses are stronger than the chorus tho

My straight older brother lives for it :ohwell:

SwissMonster

Well if it’s so hated, where are the actual hate comments in this thread? :ohwell: I would say thread closed

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Awrah999

An underrated BOP. The chorus is so light and upbeat and I LOVE the piano instrumental on the bridge. Also slightly off topic but I always think she says “I am not a freak! I was BORNNNNNNN with my freakayyyyy” :ladyhaha:

The chorus is a throwback for the wrong reason. It reminds me of the cheesy 80s pop music that got forgotten because it wasn’t good. The verses are fine, but I hate the censorship. 

That being said, I’ll still bop til I drop if this song comes on. I just casually avoid it when I can. 

The reason I hate it is because it sounds amazing for about 15 seconds, and then the rest of the song is just terrible.

A true tease of a song.

If the beginning wasn’t great, I wouldn’t mind it as much

Bloodyjack

For me it was all them sudden beat drops and tempo changes. The song goes from like a punk rock guitar tune to electronica to upbeat pop too quickly:derpga:

Referencing one of Michael Jacksons best songs at the intro, it sets the bar really high but fails to meet expectations once the song starts. 

I’ve probably listened to it in full like once or twice. And I LOVE Born This Way. 

before i even read this thread I'd like to state that I was dissapointed in Gaga adding an additional  verse to the lyric booklet for "real fans to sing along with at the show" and it nevar happened

Archived