💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Bad Kids is so hated in this base?

Featured Posts

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Cuz the intro is so strong and the chorus is weak af. And we never got the extended version

Still better than ARTPOP full album. Bye

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like "Bad Kids." It's a killer instrumental, and the lyrics aren't any more cringe inducing than some of the lyrics on the A Star Is Born soundtrack.

Though, had she changed the words "bad kids" to "f*ggots," which it kind of sounds like she is singing, it would have balanced out some of the more bubblegum lyrics, and made for a more compelling song.

Gaga oh lala

It kind of relates to me in a way but I don't understand why people hate this song?  my its Bop anytime I listen to Born This Way

twigsnasty

Because ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS HORSE ****! I AM NOT A FREAK I WAS BORN WITH MY FREE GUN! hip breaks:derpga:

ANYWAYS i've always really liked the final pre chorus on this song and i don't understand the hate issa BOP

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

"dont be insecure if your heart is pure.....bad kids baby"

It is my favorite part of the song :huntyga: I think people expect Gaga to write about something super complex all the time, so when she writes about how being "bad" is okay...people just hate it. It was meant to be simple and sillly yet fun! I like the 80s vibe

I’m on my Legacy Act era

JazzGa

It's really cheesy and some of the lyrics sound like they were written for 12 year olds who just discovered eyeliner and mirrored sunglasses, BUT I love the cheesiness! :legend:I love the Garibay wobble and the calypso hooks in the production too!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Because it feels like a Powerpuff girls song, its the opposite of what I expected with the title

But it's a teenage-oriented song, it's ok, it's 80's and it's so f*cking danceable. What's the problem with that song? I personally don't think she has written or released a song or an album that I don't like. It's weird to see someone talking about hating songs. Like, c'mon, hate?

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Pop Music

What kinda mess. I love bad kids. Not one of my fav's of BTW but goes perfectly with the theme and sounds so fun :whitney:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

gagaisitalian

I mean I have never seen much hate for this song but I simply don't like it because the beginning is really hardcore and bop-worthy and then chorus is so bubblegum and lackluster.

nswain1110

I've always loved Bad Kids - no hate here!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Archived