Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Bad Kids is so hated in this base?

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

It's one of my favorites, I love it more than Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover. IDK why people hate it....

People call it childish but that is why its called Bad KIDS....obviously she tried to make the lyrics similar to the meaning of the song  and b**** isn't childish.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I don’t hate or dislike it but it’s my least favorite song from the album, simply because I think the rest of them are better and I listen to them way more. If I compare it to some album tracks from The Fame then of course it’s better than some of them but I just don’t listen to it that much.

Schizophonic

what it destroys to me is the second part of the chorus. "dont be insecure if your heart is pure.....bad kids baby". and its not the lyrics that i dislike, its the schrill very bubblegummy sounding melody.

DiscoHeaven23

I don’t hate it, it’s just that when it came out i was 19, and felt too old to relate to it

I can see why, but it’s a bop/gem! I prefer it over: Hey Girl, Dancin’ In Circles, Diamond Heart, Dontella, Americano, Fashion Of His Love and dare I say it... maybe even Bloody Mary? 

It’s a bit cheesy but it’s great. Played it in my ears as a bad teenager back in 2011 constantly, thinking I was cool, cos no one else was listening to it!

30 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

what it destroys to me is the second part of the chorus. "dont be insecure if your heart is pure.....bad kids baby". and its not the lyrics that i dislike, its the schrill very bubblegummy sounding melody.

Still better than a lot of bubblegum-pop **** we’ve heard on the radio the past decade, ngl 😂 It’s got rock influences and an 80s vibe too - it’s fab ;)

huttont

Bad Kids is and always has been one of my favorites of Gaga’s. I like it better than most of that album. 

Archived