💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Clean Bandit wants to collab with Gaga

Jenina

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, VrouweKoekkoek said:

It would be a hit, but then again EXTREMELY GENERIC :awkney: so not here for it.

I hate when monsters associate generic music to anything that is not a vocal ballads.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I hate when monsters associate generic music to anything that is not a vocal ballads.

Your loss, I rather have Gaga pursue an artistic direction that would elevate her musicality. I would rather have her do something experimental in the vein of what Queen did with Bohemian Rhapsody and Killer Queen or something what Stevie Wonder did, which was soulful and also experimental: like Superstition, I Wish, As Or Pasttime Paradise... I prefer those type of songs. And I believe Gaga has it in her to craft songs that are at that level of timelessness. I rather have that than a vapid top 10 bop people will forget in a year or so because it sounds like anything else on the radio. But hey it's just my opinion pinion, and you're totally entitled to enjoying their generic bops :lolly:

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, VrouweKoekkoek said:

Your loss, I rather have Gaga pursue an artistic direction that would elevate her musicality. I would rather have her something experimental in the vein of what Queen did with Bohemian Rhapsody and Killer Queen or something soulful like Superstition, I Wish, As Or Pasttime Paradise than a vapid top 10 bop people will forget in a year or so because it sounds like anything else on the radio. But hey it's just my opinion pinion, and you're totally entitled to enjoying their generic bops :lolly:

Well I wasn't even talking about this x) 

I was just saying bops doesn't mean generic. Like some vocal ballads can be generic too.

If those people think she can only express her talent and creativity through vocal ballads I think they should listen four masterpieces they probably never heard about : The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way and ARTPOP.

Those are the proof can make bops that are not generic working with anybody.

PanPikus

Yes f*cking please!

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Chromatislaps
37 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well I wasn't even talking about this x) 

I was just saying bops doesn't mean generic. Like some vocal ballads can be generic too.

If those people think she can only express her talent and creativity through vocal ballads I think they should listen four masterpieces they probably never heard about : The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way and ARTPOP.

Those are the proof can make bops that are not generic working with anybody.

True :lolly: I'm just scared that if there will be bops with Clean Bandit. they will serve "The Cure, Heal Me, WDYDTTM and Hair, Body Face" genericness :triggered: 

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, VrouweKoekkoek said:

True :lolly: I'm just scared that if there will be bops with Clean Bandit. they will serve "The Cure, Heal Me, WDYDTTM and Hair, Body Face" genericness :triggered: 

Not when Gaga is doing music for herself... Don't get me wrong but she can say anything she wants about it, The Cure is definitely a ASIB leftover... Just look at the credits it the exact same persons who were in the studio with her making ASIB music.

YAAAS

release INLA, ITA and ARUTW until Oscars

then IWYL and that Clean Bandit single in March - September period as an intro to new PopGa, and then lead single and LG6 in Q4 2019, with five more singles in 2020. This is the year of her wedding.

then C3C in early 2021 and baby by the end of the year.

2022 is her year off, but it would be a nice time to release greatest hits album with some new and unreleased tracks (ACT II? :lolga:)

and then LG7 in 2023

:giggle:

(not to mention more movies and that Broadway play for which she wins Tony + Emmy for the recording of Enigma. And more Grammies. EGOT by 2023 + Concert in Croatia on her next WW tour)

Hope you like my 5 year plan. 

:flutter:

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, VrouweKoekkoek said:

Your loss, I rather have Gaga pursue an artistic direction that would elevate her musicality. I would rather have her do something experimental in the vein of what Queen did with Bohemian Rhapsody and Killer Queen or something what Stevie Wonder did, which was soulful and also experimental: like Superstition, I Wish, As Or Pasttime Paradise... I prefer those type of songs. And I believe Gaga has it in her to craft songs that are at that level of timelessness. I rather have that than a vapid top 10 bop people will forget in a year or so because it sounds like anything else on the radio. But hey it's just my opinion pinion, and you're totally entitled to enjoying their generic bops :lolly:

I bet you listen to Mozart in free time :selena: Felicia, please... :selena:

Archived