Jenina

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan

OMG. Please. Please. Please. Please.

Instant hit.

But of course we know she'll only collab with unknown rock artists, providing background vocals.

Miracle

Imagine Symphony with Gaga vocals. I'm not sure if they can make a pop song as good as that but if they can, let's them write some arrangements for some chorus Gaga wrote for LG6 and release it after ASIB promo is done as an LG6 appetizer.

Fernster7

Please god let it happen. :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

sethrb101

Who wouldn't :giggle:

1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

OMG. Please. Please. Please. Please.

Instant hit.

Honestly it would be an instant hit. Should she go for it :green: they could probably make something really cool together

#Gaga2020

I only like Rockabye without Sean Paul :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Thrasher

Of course not here for some sellout songs like Rockabye or Solo, but something like Tears feat. Louisa Johnson would be amazing for me

Also, Extraordinary is a song of them i really love, but I don’t know if Gaga’s voice could fit for something like that 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

PlastiscGuy

I don't really know them, but I know they kinda have successful songs? And I think, I heard one of them and it was actually pretty nice, so... why not :poot: get them coins, Gaga

PG.

yesssss!!!!! they're so interesting, complex songs in terms of instruments and arrangement imo

hope it happens!!!! 2k19 goal: Gaga stops ignoring her contemporaries/current pop stars!!

Archived