celeb

Clean Bandit wants to collab with Gaga

Jenina

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica

OMG this would be awesome, I love Symphony and Disconnect and their first song with Jess Glynne. A collab with Gaga would smash, no joke, it would be #1 in europe at least

ActualPatient
11 hours ago, theahsfan said:

OMG. Please. Please. Please. Please.

Instant hit.

But of course we know she'll only collab with unknown rock artists, providing background vocals.

Or Wale haha

Vitleysingur

The b1tch we Stan has scrapped collaborations with legends like Cher, Elton and TLC.

:emma:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Not sure if I like the idea. I mean, they will get 90% of the income, while gaga will be a guest artist, plus she is one of the best songwriters. I don't think she needs more. Only if she writes the song!

AlexanderMagno

She would get to European radios again, she has been absent for years. Plus, they do really good commercial pop music, so I would be here for it.

FentyGa
9 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Not like Solo or Rockabye, I hate them. I love Real Love and Rather Be. I miss when they were irrelevant and made less pop music and more house.

Rather Be was huge tho
Maybe that's just Europe?

12 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Of course not here for some sellout songs like Rockabye or Solo, but something like Tears feat. Louisa Johnson would be amazing for me

Also, Extraordinary is a song of them i really love, but I don’t know if Gaga’s voice could fit for something like that 

I love that one too, the story the piano riff 

well it's Grace's dream not the band's lol

Wow imagine that duet. I bet it won't happen. But what I hope for it's another duet with Marina, as I saw them on snap reuniting again. Or maybe they were filming the video for Disconnect. That song lost hype. It's such a gem.

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

Rather Be was huge tho
Maybe that's just Europe?

Yup

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived