What Intense Choreo Deserves Vegas   

109 members have voted

1. 1. Choices

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Unlike her worldwide tours where she'll go from city to city night after night, with Enigma she'll be doing like 3/4 shows per month lol She can do some heavy choreo like she used to tbh, she won't be as tired and stressed as in a world tour.

I would love for Gaga to do dance routines or breakdowns like Beyoncé does, but sadly Gaga's body can't take that. :messga:

okay but imma buy her a pair of sneakers

Silvestro Devacelli

just realized that we will get setlist one day and oh god i’m prepared for those meltdowns sksksksk

Pop Music

G.U.Y and Scheiße. I'd also love a rehash of the MJH choreography with the chairs and the weed confetti (at the jazz and piano engagement of course :koons::creepflop:)

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

6 hours ago, Killa said:

I think it's time to start letting go of choreo, cause it makes no sense do just 3 or so. And she can't really do heavy choreo.

Also can she please use sneakers and ditch off the high heels. Put some sense in the girl

If she wore more sensible heels she’d be fine. It’s just that she insists on freaking stiletto heels for dancing :laughga: Beyoncé got a chunky heel and she’s been going hard for decades now

5 hours ago, Aglaya said:

unpopular opinion: Scheiße is overrated

Honestly just live. It slaps in a club but it isn’t as good with a live band. It’s a techno rave banger, LET IT BE.

GypsyBabe

I watched a video of a live performance of  Scheiße with my aunt recently (who had no idea of what happened) and she goes “Oh no no no, turn it off. My hips hurt just watching that!!!!” :selena:

I would like to see Marry The Night have a resurgence. Or Sexxx Dreams. 

⚯͛

39 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

If she wore more sensible heels she’d be fine. It’s just that she insists on freaking stiletto heels for dancing :laughga: Beyoncé got a chunky heel and she’s been going hard for decades now

Maybe she needs to transform to those heels. Similar to the ones on FWT & OTR2.

14 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I watched a video of a live performance of  Scheiße with my aunt recently (who had no idea of what happened) and she goes “Oh no no no, turn it off. My hips hurt just watching that!!!!” :selena:

:air:

GypsyBabe
7 minutes ago, KING said:

:air:

Dead serious. I turned to her and was like “THIS IS THE CHOREO THAT BROKE HER HIP” and she was like :air:

⚯͛

Marry The Night is my favorite song of all time, so.... I NEED TO SEE THIS AT ENIGMA. Please please please. :excited2:

Archived