🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
opinion

What Intense Choreo Deserves Vegas

What Intense Choreo Deserves Vegas   

108 members have voted

1. 1. Choices

Featured Posts

KING

Based off these choices which intense choreo deserves a spot on Enigma’s setlist? I’m talking full choreo or 80% dancing. 

EDIT: None of these songs are confirmed to be on the setlist but if they were which one would you like to see? 

Edited by KING
December 28, 2018 🎟

27monster27

I would love to say Judas but with her fibro I think that it is too dangerous for her. Same thing with Scheiße.

EDIT: And G.U.Y. too.

Edited by 27monster27
  • Like 2

Teal Ambition

JUDASSSS

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Dxnatella

SCHEIßE AND JUDAS 

Edited by The Enigma
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

Reginald

Telephone! Has she done the full choreo since her hip incident? I can't even do the part on the floor, and both of my hips are intact 

Marry The Night
  • LMAO 2

Bradley

Scheiße has already been performed at the Joanne World Tour, I would like more ARTPOP songs.

I would really love to see G.U.Y. performed again, with an extended intro and maybe revised choreography.

Also Marry the Night, Sexxx Dreams and Venus would be cool.

There could be 100 people in the room, and 99 don't believe in you, all it takes is for one to believe in you and your life will change.

mmmmmonster

G.u.y and marry the night. Scheiße too

Edited by mmmmmonster
boom boom cherry

TheSlash

First of all, this thread is already perfection, bc OP spelled "Scheiße" right :giveup:  :tony: .

But tbh, I don't want to have any heavy choreo. I mean, not that Gaga has to cancel the last third of the shows bc of a fibro flare triggered by the heavy choreo :ohno: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

ShockPop

None please. Let her stand central doing minimal while her dancers earn their money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Killa

I think it's time to start letting go of choreo, cause it makes no sense do just 3 or so. And she can't really do heavy choreo.

Also can she please use sneakers and ditch off the high heels. Put some sense in the girl

• Like 2

adammonroe
29 minutes ago, Killa said:

I think it's time to start letting go of choreo, cause it makes no sense do just 3 or so. And she can't really do heavy choreo.

Also can she please use sneakers and ditch off the high heels. Put some sense in the girl

Unlike her worldwide tours where she'll go from city to city night after night, with Enigma she'll be doing like 3/4 shows per month lol She can do some heavy choreo like she used to tbh, she won't be as tired and stressed as in a world tour.

I would love for Gaga to do dance routines or breakdowns like Beyoncé does, but sadly Gaga's body can't take that. :messga:

Edited by adammonroe
  • LMAO 1

MonsterSexual

0! grandmaGA will break a hip!

Golden Waffles Forever
  • LMAO 1