Jump to content
Apple Music
question

(Not So) Spoiler: Is she... in ASIB

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

Is Natali on the movie, I saw a girl who looks like her on the film but I'm not sure.

Also I actually didn't expected Richy to be in it. And the JWT... was so obvious I thought they were gonna film in a part of the stage where you wouldn't know that's her actual tour. But anyways details...

Also the iconic glass heart-shaped laser piano makes a cameo too, but you can barely notice it

Edited by IllusionLover
®uɐnɾ | ᴀяᴛɪsᴛ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River

ya Natalie is there at the bar scene

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterOfficial
2 minutes ago, River said:

ya Natalie is there at the bar scene

bar scene? :what:

she was doing Ally's makeup to prepare for the Grammys along with Frederic and Sarah 

exorcise my mind
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
River
Just now, MonsterOfficial said:

bar scene? :what:

she was doing Ally's makeup to prepare for the Grammys along with Frederic and Sarah 

She's there too at the background like in a  far table.. you see her for a sec..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeJudas

Slay. So nice that they used her actual friends and family instead of background actors. It probably helped Gaga play Ally more comfortably:party:

It's time to let the old ways die.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

Gaga & her sister are so cute. Goals.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Poissonche
2 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Slay. So nice that they used her actual friends and family instead of background actors. It probably helped Gaga play Ally more comfortably:party:

It might have helped her, but for me, as a stan, it broke the illusion of the character. I mean, Gaga was so good, I forgot it was her. But then you see her rehearsing choreography with Richy and you're like "right, that's Gaga"

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster
2 hours ago, Poissonche said:

It might have helped her, but for me, as a stan, it broke the illusion of the character. I mean, Gaga was so good, I forgot it was her. But then you see her rehearsing choreography with Richy and you're like "right, that's Gaga"

Her rehearsing was one of the most Gaga moments. I even thought her big face on the backdrop while performing Always Remember Us This Way (gestures and everything) was very Gaga.

I sort of love how Natalie gets these little roles in everything. She was Telephone, in Joanne, etc. She even designed some of Gaga's dresses. I'm imagining that it must be hard for Natalie to live under her sister's limelight after all. I'm glad they seem to have a good relationship.

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Poissonche
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Her rehearsing was one of the most Gaga moments. I even thought her big face on the backdrop while performing Always Remember Us This Way (gestures and everything) was very Gaga.

I sort of love how Natalie gets these little roles in everything. She was Telephone, in Joanne, etc. She even designed some of Gaga's dresses. I'm imagining that it must be hard for Natalie to live under her sister's limelight after all. I'm glad they seem to have a good relationship.

I don't think, in Natali's mind, that she's living under her sister's limelight. I feel like she's just a sister helping out with her sister's random arts and crafts, except, you know, it's seen by millions of people.

To an extent, seeing all these people from Gaga's real life in the movie gives it a lovely "amateurish" vibe. Not that it looks like an "amateur" movie, it's just that that aspect feels like movies I've been a part of. You know, when you need a middle-aged woman in your movie, you're like MOM COME HERE PLZ; when you need a bunch of extras, you just call your friends. A very familial vibe. It's lovely - in Gaga's case, it probably gives her great memories about the shooting of the film.

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×