💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The View Discusses Gaga's Oversized Suit

sethrb101

Featured Posts

sethrb101

Resident "The View" correspondent here :vegas:

I'm a couple days late, so someone may have posted this, but the View touched on Gaga's oversized suit look at the Women in Hollywood event. It's kind of irrelevant, though, because they mostly talk about bras :triggered:

#Gaga2020

pie-kun

A little ironic that they start the segment talking about how Gaga was making a statement about women not needing to be beauty objects for people and then spend the whole segment talking about her boobs. :rip:

sethrb101
1 minute ago, pie-kun said:

A little ironic that they start the segment talking about how Gaga was making a statement about women not needing to be beauty objects for people and then spend the whole segment talking about her boobs. :rip:

Yeahhh... if they watched that segment back I'm sure they'd wish they could redo it :selena:

#Gaga2020

JohnnyVersace
9 minutes ago, pie-kun said:

giphy.gif

Mirages
21 minutes ago, pie-kun said:

@pie-kun snapped:firega:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

wonderlanddynasty

Discussing Gagas oversized suit immediately went discussing whether to wear bras or not

RAMROD

I don't know which are worse, Loose Women or The View. Asking for a friend. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RahrahWitch

They stayed on topic for 20 seconds... Yes let's not acknowledge the fashion statement and talk about bras. :oprah:

Reality

I saw this and I was actually mad. Like, Gaga even said something to the effect of "All they're going to talk about is how I look," when in reality her fashion was making a statement. It's infuriating because she was right...

🃏🖤👹

Archived