💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which songs were in your ASIB credits?

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Defmix100

Just got back from seeing ASIB for the 2nd time, it was pretty much all old people in the movie theatre and all I could hear was crying around me at the end, and everyone stayed for the first song in the credits. It was Is That Alright, but a different version to the album. I thought when I first watched it last week it was the album version of the song. Then it goes to Black Eyes.

I remember some comments about different songs in the credits so I wanted to know if others had the songs I did and if ITA was the alternate version too?

Also Hair Body Face has different vocals but I'm not sure if they were live, you can't see her on screen when you hear the vocals

Mine was the same as yours. I noticed the differences in ITA too. I kinda think that it was live vocals but for the soundtrack they used melodyne to fix it. It’s accaptable to have a few minor vocal flaws in the movie but when it comes to releasing the music on an album it’s understandable that they digitally fix the tiny flaws.

Is that alright (live version)

Black eyes

Always remember us this way (shortened)

And yeah, hair body face in the movie is live.

Kindness rules all.

Defmix100
5 minutes ago, Easy said:

Mine was the same as yours. I noticed the differences in ITA too. I kinda think that it was live vocals but for the soundtrack they used melodyne to fix it. It’s accaptable to have a few minor vocal flaws in the movie but when it comes to releasing the music on an album it’s understandable that they digitally fix the tiny flaws.

I think it was a whole other recording, definitely has some flaws and dry too, no reverb so I was wondering if it was the demo. The version my friend saw had at least one bit missing from the movie too

The live version of Is That Alright? played when I saw it again last night, and then the live version of Black Eyes played.

Ugh I love that all of the songs in the movie are live versions, I hope they release them as a deluxe edition of the soundtrack or something... :lolly:

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, mikeyxgaga said:

The live version of Is That Alright? played when I saw it again last night, and then the live version of Black Eyes played.

Ugh I love that all of the songs in the movie are live versions, I hope they release them as a deluxe edition of the soundtrack or something... :lolly:

To me the good thing is that we have a lot of studio versions on the soundtrack, and when the movie is out to buy we will then have those live versions too so it's best of both worlds

I still want the studio version of Shallow from the trailer though

Defmix100
1 hour ago, Easy said:

I got the second half https://picosong.com/wVRM7/

Archived