news

'I'll Never Love Again' Music Video

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I don't recall this being in the film :air:

IMG-6176.jpg

it wasn't, there's so much footage that didn't make the final cut. petition to release every single shot they've ever taken for the movie

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101

i’m keeping my fingers crossed for some excellent bonus content when the blu-ray comes out. la la land had some good behind the scenes stuff but IIRC not a lot of cut material (i wanted the overture but it wasn’t released 😭). hopefully wb / brad / producers do us LMs a solid and release all the good stuff that was cut, i’m talking full or cut performances (diggin my grave / ITA!!!) cut scenes, the whole thing!! release it fats!!

EvilChromatica

The ending of the MV was the original end frame of the movie that Bradley had in mind. He mentioned it in one of his interviews that he wanted Ally crying and looking at directly at the camera for the last frame of ASIB.

Okay I really love this song and I'm upset that they cut out the falsetto adlib/cooing at the end with the instrumental fadeout for the video... It just doesn't sound complete to me like this? 

Also it would have been awesome to see some stock footage of Jackson and Ally instead of exclusively scenes from the movie, it feels all over the place. I do love it though! :nick:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

theARTVampire
39 minutes ago, FameGaga said:

The ending of the MV was the original end frame of the movie that Bradley had in mind. He mentioned it in one of his interviews that he wanted Ally crying and looking at directly at the camera for the last frame of ASIB.

It's not? That's how I remember the last scene from the movie :duck:

KarmaPolice
53 minutes ago, FameGaga said:

That's exactly how the movie ends. Were your eyes so full of tears that you couldn't actually see it?

2 hours ago, ThatBish said:

Say what now? 

How does that work? :huh:

it cancels the automatic payment but not the service. That's how every free trial works actually. lol. The service just expires after the trial. 

EvilChromatica
4 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

That's exactly how the movie ends. Were your eyes so full of tears that you couldn't actually see it?

REALLY!? I thought it was the scene where Jackson and Ally is sitting beside the piano... I was probably busy crying :giveup:

Archived