Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'I'll Never Love Again' Music Video

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Just watched with my sister and she is p*ssed. 

Shes not watched the movie yet and this is “a huge spoiler”. She wanted to witness the final song in the movies later when she watches it. Oops. 

yeah that was super dumb of her, the movie came out two weeks ago so she doesn’t really have an excuse

plus is it really a spoiler? she’s just singing a love song, not really spoiling the plot or anything 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

Gosh marketing is dumb af. There’s still people who have yet to watch the movie and this MV is gonna spoil everything even though it’s beautiful. Should’ve released in a week or two

luna’s advocate

ModernEcstasy
Just now, gypsy101 said:

yeah that was super dumb of her, the movie came out two weeks ago so she doesn’t really have an excuse

plus is it really a spoiler? she’s just singing a love song, not really spoiling the plot or anything 

If the music video comes on whilst watching TV, there isn’t much anyone can do. They really should’ve waited a little longer. As u said, it’s only been out for 2 weeks. 

She didn’t watch the movie yet because she was on vacation. Is that okay? 

Not to sound like a crackhead but does anyone literally anticipate and start waiting for the jumpcut to Bradley singing even when you're listening to the Extended Version... LIKE... I'm truly just ready to cry again just show me that clip and it's over for you hoes. :selena:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

nakedidea

For those who are saying "Spoilers"...

A STAR IS BORN is a remake. The story is the same story being told all over again. Nothing has changed. Lol

Everyone knows the story and the ending.

If you don't, then you're 2 weeks late. 

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

If the music video comes on whilst watching TV, there isn’t much anyone can do. They really should’ve waited a little longer. As u said, it’s only been out for 2 weeks. 

She didn’t watch the movie yet because she was on vacation. Is that okay? 

so do they not have movie theaters where she was on vacation? i guess that could be a good excuse

you guys know it’s the 3rd remake of a film right? that none of this is “spoiler” because it’s all been done before? them getting married isn’t even a spoiler because that’s what people who are in love do. use context clues and acknowledge culture and society. it’s not “spoiling” anything if it’s true to life and the plot literally is unspoilable.

Maybe that’s why it is a AM exclusive, it won’t be mass circulated yet.  I’m sure it won’t spoil it for moviegoers this weekend.

Anderson123
6 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

For those who are saying "Spoilers"...

A STAR IS BORN is a remake. The story is the same story being told all over again. Nothing has changed. Lol

Everyone knows the story and the ending.

If you don't, then you're 2 weeks late. 

Not everyone knows the story. I had no idea about it because I haven’t watched the previous ones. Hell, I even told my mom and an aunt about it and they said they watched Barbra Streissand’s but don’t even remember the ending. 

Leblanc
31 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

cancel it now. it'll still be available for the 3 months. 

Say what now? 

How does that work? :huh:

I always let the good ones go

SharGaga

Little Managers are at it again. I don't see this harming sales or anything. If anything this will give the song a push hopefully. So why not?

Archived