💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'I'll Never Love Again' Music Video

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

gagajandro25
4 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

noooo.... Let shallow have its full run. And isn't it clear that people are eating up Always Remember Us this way? 

I think Shallow will still be just fine. They can also release a music video for ARUTW when they actually release it as a single and decide to push it. They won’t do that yet because of Shallow. They’ll use the INLA video as promo and it’s obviously a song that has pull. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
2 hours ago, FederalHooker said:

can somebody please explain what the difference is between the regular and radio edit versions of inla??? i still cant tell

the extended is like a minute longer and includes lady gaga singing the last minute without cutting to bradley cooper

the radio edit eliminates the clapping heard the first second of the soundtrack version 

Awrah999

Wow the ONE time having Apple Music actually pays off :diane:

You can have 100 music subscriptions but you only need 1 to get the I’ll Never Love Again music video :diane:

It's too soon. It would ruin the end of the film. They should release it close to Oscars season and make it a single then. For now it would not make sense to release it honestly. At least in my opinion but they know what to do at the end of the day. 

RAMROD

It will be movie montage, right?

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

They are releasing videos every like 10 days. Hope they release also one or two solo MV for Bradley, ARUTW and ITA. Before I Cry, is another masterpiece that they should consider having a MV.

FATCAT
11 hours ago, Scathach said:

...which would be great 

Reveal hidden contents

Bradley's part is heartbreaking and shouldn't be left out

It should, for a music video.

Purr more, hiss less.

GagaUnderYou

Another video NO ONE asked for.

ARUTW & Is That Alright? should shine first.

It would be cool to see the full SNL performance of Why Do U Do That? 

derpmonster
9 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What's with her obsession with Apple Music tho? :air: She did the same thing with John Wayne and it killed they hype for the video imo :air:

Pretty sure it's her label. They'll get some promo out of it.

iirc, they originally wanted to make Joanne an exclusive on something and she said if they did, she would leak it herself. Queen of threatening labels to get her way.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived