Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Furgate - Gaga's response to fur allegations

Evanescence

Featured Posts

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wiltedbliss

I Love It ... Made Me Sad And I Accually Laughed At The Shade...People Are Too Harsh On Her ....And Her Fans Are The Harshest Tbh (Not All) :nails:

To be fair, she never did have a strong opinion about animal right in her career, so I don't get why it's such a big deal.

I guess everyone thinks that she thinks of herself as "selfless" after BTW and people are ready and aiming their judgment guns.

And to campaigners, Save your flour to make bread for the children who are hungry. And Kim Kardashian is fabulous.

This woman is pure gold.

i admire her courage but parts of what she's saying border on air-head bimbo territory. moving on...

Kim Kardashian fooled someone into falling in love with them for the purposes of money and fame so I do find that last statement hypocritical and not really thought out.

flawless comment! I'm impressed at some of her articulate statements, such as "...does not mean that my morals are rigid". Moral rigidity is the source of extremism and radicalism, and these, not matter their subject matter, lead to violence one way or another.

Glad to see her draw the line. Get them b---h!

GagaObsession

I get what she is trying to say about her already wearing meat so she can't really say anything about fur BUT it still hasn't really explained to me why she said she doesn't agree with wearing real fur to Ellen and now she possibly is?

To be honest I think the fur is fake and she is just trying to create a media frenzy. In that case, mission accomplished.

SneakyGa. :hor:

Yeah, it's a dignified statement, and I applaud her general maturity in handling this, but some of the arguments she makes wouldn't hold up to much scrutiny.

Well, answers a few questions if nothing else.

Archived