💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Furgate - Gaga's response to fur allegations

Evanescence

Featured Posts

Evanescence

Apparently Gaga has written a letter clearing a few things about the fur.

http://littlemonster...35c0c5d3d00185c

To the fans. i want you to know that I care deeply about your feelings and views, and I will always support your philosophies about life. We've been having over-arching conversations about society, equality, and politics for the past five years, and we should continue. I do not however support violent, abusive, and childish campaigns for ANY CAUSE. Particularly one that I respect. "Animal Rights." I am choosing not to comment on whether or not the furs I purchase are faux fur-pile or real because I would think it hypocritical not to acknowledge the python, ostrich, cow hide, leather, lamb, alligator, "kermit" and not to mention meat, that I have already worn. This should already put me in a category as one who appreciates and adores the beauty of animals in fashion, but am not a strict vegan. I have truly always stayed away from skinned fur, especially i have never been able to afford a nice one, but this does not mean my morals are rigid and that I won't bend at the sight of an absolute art piece of a coat. I have no chains about this. You see a carcass, I see a museum pièce de résistance. But I am truly sorry to fans who are upset by this, its a fair and applaudable feeling about the health and safety of animals. I respect your views, please respect mine.

And to campaigners, Save your flour to make bread for the children who are hungry. And Kim Kardashian is fabulous.

Lady Gaga

Concise and classy response.

:clap:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

Flawless! :legend: shading PETA

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

:clap: Tell them Gaga! :grr:

And to campaigners, Save your flour to make bread for the children who are hungry.

OMG, I love that.

And Kim Kardashian is fabulous.

:ohno:

BTW inb4 Peta: "Gaga you should make a bbq with your meat dress ".

So polite! :clap:

The Kardashian comment

I love Gaga, so glad she's not changing her views to please the media and fans

Evanescence

Too much text. So does she wear real fur or fake one?

She didn't address whether it was real or not. She just cleared up her position on the whole thing. Why should it matter anyway?

Americano

Too much text. So does she wear real fur or fake one?

She doesn't comment on it because she says it doesn't even matter, she wears meat etc. Fur is the last thing she would be concerned about.

She didn't address whether it was real or not. She just cleared up her position on the whole thing. Why should it matter anyway?

She doesn't comment on it because she says it doesn't even matter, she wears meat etc. Fur is the last thing she would be concerned about.

Ah okay, thank you.

Yes, she answered like the queen she is. . . but I dont get the Kim Kardashian part. . .

Hot Space

I guess it's her life. I eat meat, so I can't really scold her for it.

I'm happy she added onto that response from yesterday, though. :hehe:

Archived