2. Joanne

3. ASIB

4. TFM

5. BTW

6. ARTPOP

7. TF

this should be a crime

HausOfHarlow

Currently how i feel... of course ASIB is higher bc it's still so fresh and new and I've been listening almost every day... BUT!...

1. Born This Way - (Judas)
2. The Fame Monster - (Monster)
3. A Star Is Born - (Before I Cry)
4. Joanne - (Dancin' In Circles)
5. ARTPOP - (Venus)
6. Cheek to Cheek - (Every Time We Say Goodbye)
7. The Fame - (Money Honey) :rip:

(Also put my favorite track (currently) after each ranking.)

FameMonster01

1. TFM ( her best album duh)

2. ARTPOP

3. Born This Way

4. ASIB

5. The Fame

6. Joanne

7. CTC

OMonster

1) ARTPOP

2) Born This Way 

3) The Fame Monster 

4) Joanne 

5) A Star is Born 

6) Cheek to Cheek 

Absolutely love ASIB, but how LMs could place the album above any original Gaga album is beyond me. Firstly, it's essentially a duet album... and secondly, not one song on the album is a Gaga song. They are songs 'by' Ally - written from a totally different perspective. Gaga is acting on the album. She is being someone who isn't herself. 

This obviously doesn't discredit the songs musically, but as fans of Gaga, I'm surprised that so many of you would rank ASIB higher than her own work. 

I also think the high rankings for ASIB is really just people getting caught up in the hype. It's a new album, it's a great album... but it doesn't outrank Gaga's own output. Everything on ASIB can be found, separately, on each of her other albums - apart from, maybe, the quality of ballads. I'll Never Love Again and Always Remember Us This Way are certainly career highlights, I agree. 

subtext / fantasy

5 minutes ago, OMonster said:

1) ARTPOP

2) Born This Way 

3) The Fame Monster 

4) Joanne 

5) A Star is Born 

6) Cheek to Cheek 

Absolutely love ASIB, but how LMs could place the album above any original Gaga album is beyond me. Firstly, it's essentially a duet album... and secondly, not one song on the album is a Gaga song. They are songs 'by' Ally - written from a totally different perspective. Gaga is acting on the album. She is being someone who isn't herself. 

This obviously doesn't discredit the songs musically, but as fans of Gaga, I'm surprised that so many of you would rank ASIB higher than her own work. 

I also think the high rankings for ASIB is really just people getting caught up in the hype. It's a new album, it's a great album... but it doesn't outrank Gaga's own output. Everything on ASIB can be found, separately, on each of her other albums - apart from, maybe, the quality of ballads. I'll Never Love Again and Always Remember Us This Way are certainly career highlights, I agree. 

^^^ All of this.

I also feel like putting ASIB and Joanne is kind of a delulu form of ass kissing. 

Like, come ON y'all!

1. Joanne

2. A Star Is Born

3. Born This Way

4. The Fame Monster

5. Cheek To Cheek

6. The Fame

3/4 and 5/6 are interchangeable. ASIB might move to #1 but I didn't want to put it there yet since it's still new.

Sneaky Oliver

Lets keep it real ladies:legend:

1. TFM

2. BTW

3. ARTPOP

4. The Fame

5. Joanne 

6. ASIB

7. C2C

BTW and AP are always changing to me 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

I just got back from ASIB so I might be a bit biased, but: